Spacious, Clean, Family-Friendly Beach House on Isle of Palms - Perfect for a Relaxing Weekend at the Beach.
Spacious and clean. The perfect space for ultimate relaxation. Open plan kitchen and living area. 3 bedrooms with one en-suite and two family bathrooms.
Unrestricted access to the whole house and spacious front and backyard areas.
Другие важные подробности
We absolutely love our relaxing, free-spirited style beach house, and we hope you will too!
1. Please always keep the front and back door and back gate closed and securely locked while staying at the house - when you leave or when someone is not present in the home. The people in the neighborhood are, of course, very friendly and welcoming, but we always want to avoid any potential instances of burglary or crime.
2. Please do not open or interfere with any items in the main back bedroom closet while staying at the house - these are personal items that should not be damaged or removed. We welcome you to use, however, any empty closets or drawers in the other two rooms during the duration of your stay. We very much appreciate, in advance, your help and attention in this regard.
3. Please do not interfere with any items in the bathroom medicine cabinets or under the bathroom sinks while staying at the house - these are personal items that should not be damaged or removed. We, again, very much appreciate your help and attention in this regard.
4. Please do not smoke or use illegal substances while staying at the house. We are a no-smoking host, and we appreciate your consideration in this regard. If you must smoke, please step outside the property and properly dispose of your cigarette butts in any trash bins on the street. We do not want to liter the neighborhood and always try to keep the streets clean and free from debris.
5. Please feel free to use the washer/dryer and dishwasher while staying at the house - washing materials are available in the laundry room and under the kitchen sink, but we prefer you to buy your own or replace these items after substantial use. Please report any malfunctions in this regard immediately to the host.
6. Please feel free to use the kitchen stove, appliances, utensils, and refrigerator while staying at the house. Please do not, however, remove or use any items (unless specifically labeled) already present in the pantry or refrigerator when you arrive or that you have not purchased while visiting the home. If you choose to cook, please use the vent when cooking and place any used dishes or utensils in the dishwasher and wash and replace in the proper cabinets according to when you arrived to our home. If the fire alarm happens to go off while cooking, please wave a towel in front of the alarm until the beeping subsides and open the doors to properly ventilate the house. The noise should subside when the smoke ventilates, and there is no need for any additional alarm.
7. Please feel free to use the grill located on the back porch of the house. The grill should be operational and stocked with the necessary items at the time that you arrive, and please clean it and restock it with any items replenished after use. Please be careful to completely extinguish the heat/fire by completely turning off the grill. We want to avoid any potential emergencies or fires. We, again, very much appreciate your help and attention in this regard.
8. Please feel free to use the Internet and television while staying in the house. The internet network is INTELLINET. The television remotes are located on the coffee table/TV stand. Press the "TV button" at the top of the silver remote to turn on the monitor, and the "Cable button" on the same to control the channels. We have Showtime and HBO free for your enjoyment. Please do not, however, order any movies "On Demand," during the duration of your stay unless you intend to properly reimburse the host. Thank you, in advance, for your consideration in this regard.
9. Please feel free, also, to borrow or use any of the books or magazines located on the bedside tables (or elsewhere in the house) during the short duration of your stay. Please do not, however, fail to replace or return those books you might like to borrow before your departure. We appreciate, in advance, your consideration in this regard.
10. Please feel free to use the fresh and clean sheets and towels located on the beds upon your arrival at the house throughout the duration of your stay. At the end of your stay, however, we would very much appreciate it if you would please either wash these items, fold and place them at the base of each of the beds, or at the very least, place them in the washing machine for future cleaning by the host. We appreciate, in advance, your help and consideration in this regard.
11. Please feel free to make yourself comfortable as it regards the heating and air-conditioning while you are using the home. The thermostat is centrally located in the main hallway and controls the temperature of the entire house. When you leave, however, please make sure to turn the heat or air conditioning off and to set the temperature at 68 degrees for the convenience and courtesy of your host.
12. Upon your departure, please leave the home as clean as feasibly possible and in the state you found it upon your arrival. Please clean and replace all dishes or other used or borrowed items and empty and dispose of all trash in the trash bins outside (located on the right side when facing the house). If you are leaving on a Sunday or Monday, please roll the trash bins to the street to be collected as part of the normal neighborhood process on Monday mornings. Please lock-up and replace the key where you found it as well. We appreciate your help and consideration, also, in this regard.
13. Please feel free to park outside in front of the house or in the driveway. If you park on the street, please be sure NOT to damage or destroy the lawn.
14. Finally, last and not least, please ENJOY you stay in Charleston! Spring is springing, and we hope the weather for your weekend is very nice. We have left a number of pamphlets, brochures, and welcoming materials to make your stay here more enjoyable. If you have any questions at all, please don't hesitate to reach out. THANK YOU for being a guest in our home, we hope you love it as much as we do :)
I am an attorney and yogi from Charleston, South Carolina. I love to travel and to meet new people. I also love my dog, photography and art. I host as well as travel using Airbnb. "We are all traveling through time together, every day of our lives. All we can do is our best, to relish this remarkable ride."