Perfect modern bohemian bungalow, and dog friendly getaway in the village of Joshua Tree.
Welcome to The Brick House!
The house was originally built as a homestead bungalow in the 1940s.
It is conveniently located in the quaint village of Joshua Tree, walking distance to entertainment, restaurants, shopping and hiking.
We are a 5 minute drive to the main entrance of Joshua Tree National Park, and 2 blocks away from the Visitors Center located in front of the old west vibe "Joshua Tree Saloon''.
The interior of the Bungalow has been completely renovated. The space, bright and airy, features modern desert bohemian style and updated appliances.
To maximize your comfort on warm summer days and cold winter nights, the bungalow is equipped with a brand new inverter air conditioning and heating system which easily keeps the interior temperature comfortable.
Throughout the interior, you will discover a fully equipped kitchen, including dishwasher, gas oven, coffee maker, and all the supplies for you to prepare a lovely dinner under the stars.
A comfy living room for you to relax in front of the fireplace, while listening to music with our bluetooth sound system and ultra fast WiFi connection.
A bedroom with a large king-size memory foam mattress. The bathroom features a large Bath-shower and has also been completely remodeled.
On the other side of the house you will find a den with a large futon bed and a desk.
We also provide a laundry room with large capacity washer and dryer.
The house and property are all yours to enjoy.
Общение с гостями
We are always available to answer your questions.
Другие важные подробности
We are pet friendly!
Our property is completely fenced allowing to keep your little doggy safe during your visits of the park.
***We are not permitting professional photo or video shoots at this time***
Most importantly, enjoy the space, but please be respectful.
- Smoking outside only!
- Of course, don't trash cigarette butts in the sand, use the ashtray provided.
- Because we are pet friendly, please clean up their messes.
- Please do not sublet the property in any way
- We ask that you do not bring additional/unauthorized guests to the house unless receiving prior approval (This includes having a party or hosting an event)
- By renting our property, you agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Owner and Owner's Representative from all claims, disputes, litigation, judgments, cost and attorney fees resulting from loss, damage or injury to Occupant, Occupant's guests or licensees or their personal property.
While on the property, please observe these rules:
- The house is professionally cleaned prior to each guest's arrival. When you leave, do your best to leave the property in the same condition as when you arrived (minus normal usage of course).
- The property uses a Septic System for waste disposal. Please do not discard ANYTHING in the sinks or toilet other than the provided, septic safe, toilet paper because it will clog (which means you will not be able to use the toilet, shower, and sink).
- Please refrain from loud noises and anything else you think might disturb and annoy the neighbors (drumming, jack hammering, shooting guns, loud music, howling at the moon and stars, fireworks spectacular, etc.). The desert air is very thin and you will be amazed at how far these sounds travel.
- Please operate and safeguard the premises including, landscaping, furniture, furnishings, appliances and all mechanical, electrical and plumbing fixtures, and keep them clean and sanitary.
We may ask you to sign a short term rental agreement acknowledging that you agree to the house rules.
Before you leave:
- Please wash the dishes you used
- Please dispose of your trash and recycling in the appropriate outside dumpsters.
- Turn off all lights and electrical devices
- Lock all doors and windows.
My name is Gregory and I live in Palm Springs with my wife Nicole. We both love to travel and enjoy going on spontaneous road trips.
I was raised in South of France.