This fully renovated charming one bedroom heritage home is located on historic Queens Road. Conveniently positioned next to Mile One Stadium and George Street, and minutes from all other downtown attractions. Breakfast food included in the price.
Fully renovated Heritage Home with all new appliances, furniture and bedding. This clean, small executive suite is about 700 sq ft, with modern appliances and furniture. Its one bedroom has a Queen size bed. The bathroom features a large ceramic tile shower and glass bowl sink. There is an air mattress which can sleep an extra person.
A parking permit is provided for free, on street, parking right out front.
Guests will have access to a washer and dryer, free internet with wi-fi, and HD Cable TV.
Общение с гостями
You will have key-less access, provided by a unique key code just for you, so you can check in anytime you want. We can be reached by phone or text anytime as well.
Другие важные подробности
The kitchen will be stocked with snacks and some breakfast food.
We ask that you clean up just as you would at your own home.
- Throw all your garbage into the trash or place in garage bags provided.
- Do your dishes and put them in the dishwasher.
- Smoking is not allowed inside the home, but on front step outside is fine (ensure you clean up any cigarette butts).
- Must return the Guest parking pass. Failure to do so will result in a fee of $250.
- We do allow pets at an extra cleaning charge of $50, and extra security deposit of $250.
- No parties, and no loud noise after 11 pm.
- In winter months, everyone is responsible for their own snow clearing. A shovel will be provided.
Overall treat the place with respect and care.
Hi, my wife have been airbnb'ers for over a year and are really excited about being apart of the network. Both of us work in Finance and have a beautiful Historic downtown property that we are very proud to own. We are from rural Newfoundland and are very easy going laid back people. We have travel internationally over the years and understand the comfort of a qualify place to stay. Now we are pretty busy with our kids and our fur child (a hyper active big puppy), so our trips are just around Newfoundland these days. But its a big Island with lots to explore.
Rest assured we are very clean and tidy people, our goal is to ensure you have a quality stay and leave us happy with a 5 Star review.
We look forward to having you stay with us!