My 1893 worker's cottage is a bachelorette pad dream. It has comfy couches, a charming over head shower, and view of one of the most beautiful parks in Chicago, McKinley Park. The CTA is a block away leaving you a short 13 min trip to places like Grant Park (Lollapalooza anyone?) the Bean and Millenium Park. Have breakfast in the adorable kitchen and head out to see all of Chicago!
If you're looking for a crash pad while exploring Chicago or a home to get away for a few days, my worker's cottage is for you.
My home (like most) is a work in progress as I am a new homeowner.
I've put a lot of elbow grease, time, and love into my cottage and hope you'll enjoy it. It is not a Hilton, but I think you'll be more than happy here.
Guests will have access to the house minus the office and basement. Feel free to use my grill and lawn chairs on the outside patio.
Общение с гостями
I will be available via phone or email. I leave a guide to Chicago with tips on restaurants, things to do and places to see.
Другие важные подробности
- Please leave the vinyl alone.
- Please do not steal my books. It's not nice and if it continues to happen, I will leave it in your review.
- There are no unauthorized guests. This means no tinder flings. I will ask AirBnB to charge you if I find, ahem, evidence, of your guest.
Номер лицензии или регистрационный номер
Подробнее об этом номере
- While I'm all for entertaining, no parties. Please treat my home as if it were your own.
- There is absolutely NO use of the record player.
- Do not touch the records.
- No smoking/vaping of any kind inside of the house
- Please stay out of the office.