Beautifully landscaped apartment complex with meandering, tree-lined pathways, pool, exercise room, and secure underground parking. Walking distance to high-class restaurants on Santa Monica Blvd., but far enough away to have no traffic noise.
Unit features modern kitchen with gas stove and dishwasher; clothes washer and dryer in the unit; free wifi, 48" TV, 19" deep soaking tub, ducted A/C, ceiling fans, patio with seating for two people.
Unit was completely renovated late 2015. All new appliances, bathroom, furniture, etc.
Access to community pool, hot tub, exercise room, and community center.
Please note the following:
1. This is a non smoking home
2. Pets are not permitted
3. The maximum number of residents is limited to two (2) adult persons (no children)
4. Illegal activity is grounds for immediate eviction without refund
5. Barbequing is not permitted on the balcony or in the condominium complex
6. All non-recyclable rubbish should be disposed of in the trash chute near the elevator
7. Recyclable rubbish should be deposited in the brown dumpster in the basement garage
8. Noise must be reasonable and not infringe on other residences
9. Large packages will be held in the HOA manager’s office
10. A maid will clean every two weeks -- kitchen, bathroom, vacuum, dust (not laundry)
11. Towels and laundry may not be hung to dry on balcony
12. Parking is provided for one (1) vehicle in the space marked 231
13. Pool/Spa -- unit owner will not be held responsible for any accidents incurred
14. Exercise Room -- unit owner will not be held responsible for any accidents incurred
15. Unit owner will pay for all utilities within reason (excessive use will be negotiated)
16. Renter must abide by FIOA guidelines on www[dot](URL HIDDEN)
17. Owner recommends that renter carry or obtain Travel Insurance
18. Unit owner is not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illnesses that occur in the unit
19. Unit owner is not responsible for any loss of personal belongings or valuables in the unit
20. Renters and their guests assume the risk of any harm arising from their use of the unit
21. Please note, there are several stairs to navigate to and from the unit
22. There is a $250 fee to replace lost keys
23. Any exceptions to the abovementioned policies must be approved in writing
Note: a PDF document listing these rules will be emailed at the time of booking and must be signed and returned. (This is a requirement of the Home Owners Association.)
65-year-old Australian, now resident in the USA. I'm a corporate trainer, specializing in computer network security. I also run team-building and leadership workshops with my wife, who has a Masters in psychology. We are both non-smokers and we are landlords ourselves so we understand the importance of being good tenants.
My hobby is magic -- I'm a member of the Academy of Magical Arts and I perform regularly at the Magic Castle in Hollywood.
My wife and I love exploring new cities, especially visiting museums and admiring architecture. In warmer places, we love snorkeling.