Our uniquely designed Birch Room offers a beautiful ocean view and overlooks the pool which you are welcome to use. You have direct & secure access to the wrap-around balcony and pool facilities. Our 2 guest rooms share 1.5 baths, as well as the rest of our home: the spacious kitchen, bright living room, colorful lounge, and the rooftop deck.
Davis Bay beach is across the road, the Heritage pier & a Wheatberries coffee shop are in walking distance, and Sechelt is a quick 5-minute car ride away.
We put much care and love into creating each of our lovely guest rooms, and we hope you feel just as special being our guests!
Our Birch room has a uniquely designed feature wall resembling contrast-rich birch trees which we hope will give you a sense of staying in the serenity of nature and leave you with a beautiful charming and relaxing experience.
* * * * EXTEND THIS ROOM FOR MORE GUEST(URL HIDDEN)Our spacious Fireplace Room with a full-sized bed is right next door and can be made accessible from the Birch Room by opening the solid sliding barn door, so your family can stay together (great for families with small kids). We are offering this package deal (second room for a highly discounted rate!) in a separate listing here on Airbnb. Just ask us!
You will have access to the majority of our house: the big three-piece main floor bathroom (shared with one more room if occupied), the bright open concept living room including our colorful & comfortable lounge, the spacious kitchen with multiple dining areas, breakfast corner, and complimentary 24hr coffee bar, and our beautiful rooftop deck that overlooks the ocean.
Your room will have secure access to the wrap around balcony that leads town to the pool (please note that our pool is seasonal and not heated) which you are very welcome to use. Pool lounger, chairs, as well as our hammock are also available for you.
We hope you'll have the most relaxing and magical time at our Happy Place on the Sunshine Coast!
Общение с гостями
Cloe is working daily from her home office attached to the rest of the house, so she will be home in most cases, especially to greet and welcome you during your check-in and tour around our property. However, we live in an attached self-contained suite and will try to give you as much space as you need. If you have any questions we will sure be around to chat with you about tips for excursions, hiking destinations, restaurant suggestions, or just a friendly conversation.
- Use pool at own risk, no lifeguard on premises
- Max. 2 guests per room
- Please respect our noise curfew of 10pm
- Please obey the laws of our country and city bylaw
- Well behaved dogs may be allowed with pet deposit