Close to airport (4m), walking distance from DT San Jose & public transportation for easy access to the peninsula and SF. New townhouse with Private bedroom w/ Q bed & semiprivate bath. Fits 2 guests comfortably. Light bfast provided. Owner has cats.
Located close to San Jose International Airport (SJC). Within walking distance of downtown San Jose, light rail and train routes to the Peninsula and San Francisco.
Guests have private room with queen bed and access to a semi-private ‘guest' bathroom. The comfortable room has a garment rack and hooks for storing your belongings during your stay, a desk, cable TV, and free WiFi.
Please make yourself at home and feel free to hang out! There's plenty of space: living room, dining room, and the front patio.
Use of the kitchen is permitted. Guests are provided with everything needed to make coffee or tea, and for breakfast you may help yourself to bread, fruit, eggs, and instant oatmeal. Please see the house rules for details.
Общение с гостями
We are a friendly couple, along with our kitties, who like to meet new people. However, we also respect people's privacy and need for restful peace and quiet.
Другие важные подробности
We have 4 cats, who mostly sleep all day. We clean up after them on a regular basis.
Our close proximity to light rail and train station comes with its benefits and drawbacks. You may hear train horns from time to time, but not overwhelmingly loud. Also, the private room is situated above the attached garage which you can hear open and close when we leave or get back home.
If we are available, we are more than willing to pick you up or drop you off at the airport. If we aren't, it is a quick trip by taxi to our home.
We both work full time so check-in is available after 4pm and preferably before 10pm. To help manage our schedules, we ask that ours guests pick a 30-minute “check-in appointment" time. A few days prior to your arrival, I will ask you to choose your 30-minute check-in appointment (for example, 4:15PM-4:45PM, or 6:00pm-6:30PM, or 8:45PM-9:15PM, etc.). This is also beneficial to you, so we can meet face to face and provide a tour.
Be professional and respectful of us and our home and we will do the same.
* Checkout is 11:00 AM (or before) unless prior arrangements have been made.
* No smoking inside.
* Shoes are fine in the house, but not on the furniture or bed linens.
* Lock front door behind you.
* No pets.
* Always park inside the complex and display provided permit at all times.
* Clean up after using kitchen items (plates, utensils, pots/pans).
* Common areas you may access include your bedroom, the bathroom, living room, dining room, kitchen, and front porch.
* Off limits are the top floor (including Hosts' bedroom) and the garage.
* Please conserve water. Despite the recent rain we are still in a drought.
* Turn off water when brushing teeth, shaving, or washing dishes.
* Short showers (under 10 minutes if possible).
* Please hang your wet towels. Do not leave damp towels on the furniture or the floor.
* Do not let the cats outside. They are indoor cats only.
We are a married couple that loves to travel, but prefers to do so from the locals perspective, not as a tourist. For us, seeing a major tourist attraction plays second fiddle to sitting in a good pub with the locals, meeting some people and having a drink (or enjoying food the locals love).
We are very respectful of personal property and treat every place we stay as if it were our own. We love animals (we have four cats of our own) and meeting new people.