The cottage is a small, cute detached bungalow in the backyard of the house with a private entrance. It is simple, quiet, charming, and private. Guests also have access to common areas of the house. **IMPORTANT: the guest bathroom, as well as an additional bathroom if needed, is inside the main house, a few yards walk away (no bathroom in the cottage).
- Please help keep everything as clean as you find it.
- No shoes in the house and cottage. I have fluffy socks and slippers you can borrow.
- Please minimize electronic noise. Please be mindful of the other guests staying at the house.
- Please be mindful of water and electricity/gas usage, especially water as we've been facing a drought in California. Please turn lights off when you leave your room.
- I provide a shelf in the fridge and in a cabinet to store your own food. Light use of the kitchen is allowed (kettle, microwave, stove on occasion, dishes).
- The ambience is generally studious and quiet, although we also at times enjoy socializing in the kitchen and family room and sometimes around a fire in the patio. The neighborhood is quiet except for the very occasional Saturday night house party. I have earplugs on the kitchen counter if needed (they rarely are).
- You can use the washer/dryer if you stay for a week or more. Please coordinate with me as it is in my room.
- Please let me know if there's anything I can do to make your stay at my house more enjoyable! My hope is that my home feels like your home away from home.
Если вы отменяете бронирование за 5 дней до поездки или раньше, то мы вернем всю сумму бронирования. Если вы отменяете бронирование меньше чем за 5 дней до поездки, то мы вернем 50% стоимости всех ночей бронирования, кроме первой. Стоимость первой ночи не возвращается.
У этого хозяина 146 отзыва о другом жилье.Просмотреть другие отзывы
I live in Menlo Park with my wonderful 11-yo daughter in a beautiful home that I like to share with Airbnb guests from all around the world. I work with a number of tech companies as an executive coach and consultant. I am an MIT alumna, originally from France.