Renovated apartment in a historic and classified building in the city center of Porto. The apartment is very cosy and with a nice decoration
Very well located in the heart of the city and only 40 minutes from the airport by Metro. Near bars, shopping, cafes, tascas restaurants and cultural places.
- 650 meters from the Avenue of the Aliados, 500 meters from Clérigos Tower.
- 800 meters from the metro station
- 750 meters from the famous Sao Bento train station known for its' beautiful tile murals.
- 1 double bed (with 140*200cm)
- 1 Sofá bed for 2
- 1 travel baby bed (by request)
- 1 baby chair (by request)
When you arrive I will provide maps and some suggestions for restaurants and places to visit. You will also find tourist information near the apartment.
As a trading centre at the mouth of the Rio Douro it is the second largest city after Lisbon with ov(PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) inhabitants. The city has a number of distinctive atmospheres and this is very evident when comparing the various parts of the city. The quarter along the riverside known as the Ribeira is full of narrow twisting streets with houses once painted or tiled in colourful facades, and full of the bustling energy of working people during the day and the liveliness of busy " tascas" and restaurants at night.
All linen and towels included
Hair dryer available
if you need any additional services or advices just let me know.
The apartment is all for you.
Общение с гостями
I'm always here for my guests!
You can contact me by phone, email, imessage, (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN), sms and viber during your stay.
It's always helpful to know at what time are you thinking arriving and leaving the apartment
Другие важные подробности
All linen and towels are included in the apartment. After one week stay, free changing of linen and towels (no extra charge)
The apartment includes a bath towel and a hand towel for each guest. Extra linen and towels possible (charged).
Номер лицензии или регистрационный номер
Подробнее об этом номере
- Pets not allowed;
- Smoking allowed only in the balcony;
- The apartment will be cleaned before the arrival of each guest;
- On leaving, the guest must leave the apartment without waste, all the lights turned off and windows closed;
- Always maintain the front door of the building closed;
- No cleaning fee. After one week stay - free cleaning changing linen and towels. Extra cleanness, linen and towels possible but will be charged;
- Check-in 3p.m. and check-out before 11a.m. (other hours may be agreed where possible);
- Report if some incident happens;
- The furniture of the apartment should be left in the same places where you found them;
У этого хозяина 1576 отзыва о другом жилье.Просмотреть другие отзывы
I have always lived in Porto, for me it's the most beautiful city in the world. I also like to travel and meet new people. Like good food, radical sports and motorcycling. One day I'm going to do the Dakar.