Beautiful and fully equipped Villa Aleksi is located on own lakeshore property. Sunshine greets the Villa all day long and there are plenty of possibilities for different activities in the nearby area. The Villa is perfect for families with children or minigroups. :)
Stay at the cottage
- Regular check-in time is 16.00 and check-out time 12.00. The cottage keys will be handed to the client at the beforehand estimated arrival time.
- Custom check-in and check-out time can be arranged with individual agreement.
- The cottage rent includes furniture, cookware, dining ware and cutlery, normal energy costs, mattresses, blankets, pillows, toilet paper and cleaning equipment.
- Using of rowing boat is included in the summer time, if rowing boat is in the description of cottage.
- If the description of holiday resort has no notification about bed linen and towels, they are not included in the price. Client must always use bed sheets. Bed linen and towels can also be ordered in conjunction with the booking.
- Client is responsible for cleaning in cottage during the accommodation period. The cottage owner has the right to charge a 100 € deposit for final cleaning, if the cleaning is not included in the final price. If the final cleaning was nod made or fully completed, the owner has a right to reserve the deposit or charge a 100 € cleaning fee afterwards.
- When leaving, the cottage must be in neat condition, whether the final cleaning is included or not. Furniture must be returned to its original places, dishes should be washed and thrash taken out. If the cottage is found in extremely dirty condition after the clients has departed, the owner has a right to charge a 100 € payment afterwards for double-cleaning.
- The amount of people accommodating at the cottage must correspond with the reported bed seat limit. If you are planning to have a party or other event, where the maximum number of guests is temporarily exceeded, you should agree about that in advance with Jarvin Oy.
- Using a tent or a trailer at the resort is prohibited.
- Bringing own mattresses, sleeping bags etc. is prohibited. If more than the reported amount of guests are staying in the cottage, the owner reserves the right to abort the reservation immediately without any payment refund or take an extra charge for extra guests.
- INDOOR SMOKING IS ABSOLUTELY PROHIBITED!
- BURNING THE CANDLES INDOORS IS ABSOLUTELY PROHIBITED!
- Pets are also prohibited at the cottage, if not agreed otherwise with the owner. Pet accommodating is always for extra fee.
- If there are pets in the cottage, it is prohibited to leave their feces in the cottage, its yard or in the immediate neighborhood of the cottage yard. If this rule is broken, Jarvin Oy reserves the right to charge 20 € for extra cleaning afterwards. Yellow snow is not cool at all, especially when asking the housekeeper. :)
- Digging worms for fishing from the cottage garden area is absolutely prohibited. Penalty fee is 50 €.
- Liquid hoovering is absolutely prohibited under threat of penalty.
- If the resort has an outdoor hot tub, it is absolutely prohibited to full, empty or change the water in it under penalty fee.
- Please remember to switch off the lights when leaving the cottage.
Damages and force majeure
- The client is obliged to compensate damage caused by him/her on the resort and/or its personal property to the owner.
- Client must report immediately observed deficiencies to the owner. In case they are not reported or reported after the check-out, the destination will be considered to have been in the contractually-required condition. It is impossible to jointly verify deficiencies reported after the end of the rental period, and Jarvin Oy will therefore not be liable to compensate for them in any way.
- The owner is not liable for harm caused to the client by unpredictable force majeure, or similar reasons not caused by the owner and which consequences the owner could not have reasonably prevented. The owner is neither liable for harm or consequences caused by natural phenomena.
All complaints and notices concerning the resort must be addressed without delay to Jarvin Oy.
Applicable law and venue for the resolution of disputes
The contracting parties will attempt to resolve any disputes out of court. Should they fail to reach agreement, any disputes will be settled by the Päijät-Häme District Court, Finland. The contract is governed by Finnish law.
By paying the rent the client agrees to the terms set forth above.
Have a pleasant stay!
У этого хозяина 12 отзыва о другом жилье.Просмотреть другие отзывы
Hi! I am responsible for cottage renting in our company.
We offer nice cottages in Lahti area, only 1 hour drive from Helsinki and its airport and max 20 min drive from city of Lahti. In winter time we offer also quality accommodation in Katinkulta and Vierumäki resorts, with high level of tourist services and infrastructure. All the cottages are well equipped and easy reachable.
Our experience in cottage rentals and hospitality is over 14 years and my personal experience is over 10 years.
Contact for more information! :)