Comfortable and fully furnished apartment at Las Terrenas, Samana.
This is a private and close project with 24/7 security, swimming pool, jacuzzi, social area with BBQ, just 900 M from the beach, restaurants, boutiques and more!
Although the street to access the project is unmade and a little broken, the project and apartment are very nice, safe , clean, quiet and with a pleasant atmosphere surrounded by flowering trees.
A 10 minutes walk and you will be at Las Terrenas beach!
I ALSO MANAGE OTHER PROPERTIES IN CASE YOU NEED SOMETHING DIFFERENT, JUST SEND ME A MESSAGE PLEASE!
Long term rentals are welcome! Please ask me for a better quote!
Beautiful environment and architecture with first quality materials.
Bedroom 1: Queen Size Bed + 1 pack and play for a baby no more than 4 years old.
Bedroom 2: 2 Bunk Beds (Full Size at the bottom and Twin Size at the top)
The apartment is at second floor, NO elevador.
Cleanning fee included in your booking is to prepare de apartment for your arrival.
This place in the Dominican Republic is surrounded by mountains and beach.
Samana is widely known as the top cruising ground of this country, neighbour island of Puerto Rico is just 160 kilometres away. Charming and unique place minutes away from Las Terrenas, a town on the northeast coast of the Dominican Republic, located in the province of Samaná. It is known for its scenic landscapes coupled with white sand beaches and clear waters. Tourism in this region is constantly growing due to investments in tourist infrastructure such as hotels, clubs, restaurants by the beach and shopping centers. !!!
Every year from January to March, one of the most fascinating creatures on earth comes to visit the immense bay of Samana. The large peaceful Humpback Whales come by thousands, offering a natural spectacle of true wonders.
Close to 3 of 20 most beautiful places in the DR, ranked by CNN! Playa Moron, Playa Rincon and Salto El Limon.
Lots of things to do!: Zip Line, Kitesurfing, lots of virgin crystal waters beaches, great food, crafts shop, and much more!
The whole apartment and access to project facilities such as swimming pool, jacuzzi, social area with bathrooms and BBQ, 18 Km of crystal water beach (Las Terrenas) just 900 M walking from the building, etc
- Project free Wi Fi in common areas ONLY and with limited access in the apartment.
- NO hot water in the apartment.
- BBQ gas is included. Please ask project staff if need replacement.
- The apartment has NO BBQ utensils.
- The apartment DON'T have dishwasher machine
- No microwave.
- No hair dryer.
Общение с гостями
I keep constant interaction with guests vía mail / phone and eventhough I wont be present during your stay, there is a Co-Host who is the owner and lives close to take care of anything you could need!
Другие важные подробности
The road to get to the project is in bad conditions.
OVEN: It has a little button that looks like a red light. You need to press it for a few seconds so the gas rises. Then you use a match to turn it on. Please ask the maid when you get there to show you how to use it.
Please note Las Terrenas experience occasionally general blackouts and this condo has energy generator only for common areas like the stairs and water pump.
The apartment have energy generator, but air conditioners, iron, toaster or hair dryer CAN NOT be use with it.
For a week stay or more, cleaning is included (once per week).
If you want help for cleanning / cooking we can find you one for extra fee. Please ask in advance.
1. Check in and check out times are in the listing, if you need to vary them please let me know at least 24 hours before your arrival, otherwise I won’t be able to coordinate. Some extra charges may apply (ex.: staff taxi) if you need to vary the schedule.
2. Please let me know before booking if the reservation is for another person.
3. Please note we will only allow entry to the property to the # of people approved in your booking (even if the property accommodates more or says no charges for extra people). We will need to approve any extra person you may have at least 48 hours before check in and pay the necessary fees (if any).
4. Please send all the names of your group at least 1 week before check in so I can process your entrance authorization.
5. Please maintain adequate levels of music/noice to not interrupt the neighboring properties.
6. In order to keep a nice looking view of the project, it is not allow hanging clothes in the balcony (project rule).
7. Please take out trash to the corresponding property area to avoid bugs and bad odor.
8. Drugs / Hookah / Prostitution / Pornography are not allowed in the property or common condo areas.
9. Please don't take out from the property BBQ, chairs, etc.
10. Guest agrees not to assign this property, nor to sub-let any part of the property, nor to allow any other person to stay therein without requesting permission to the administration and paying the appropriate surcharge (if any).
11. For stays of one month or more, guest pays energy consumption as a separate charge, unless your host specify otherwise.
12. Please treat this property as if it were yours and keep everything as you found it.
13. We are animal lovers, however, as this is a property for rent and to prevent
allergic reactions to other guests, we prefer not to allow pets or "service animals". If you have one, please let me know in advance (before booking) to see what I can do.
14. Staff tips are not included. We appreciate your generosity!
15. Groceries are not included.
16. If you need to use maid’s bedroom (if any), please confirm with me before booking if the property has one and if it is possible to use it.
17. The tap water is not potable at the Dominican Republic, please do not consume it. As a courtesy, we will have water for you for your first day.
18. Please turn off air conditioners when you don’t need them. Help us save some energy and keep the best rental rate.
19. We will appreciate not using sofas for sleep.
20. If travelling with children/infants:
a. Please don’t let them jump or eat at sofas or beds.
b. Please take special precaution so they don’t write at walls, curtains, floor, or any other property area.
c. If you need to, please bring a plastic protector for mattress.
21. The use of the swimming pool / jacuzzi (if any) is at your own risk; we don’t have life saving staff.
22. For stays of 1 week or more, cleaning will be the 4th day after your check in from 9:00am to 1:00pm. Maid will clean the apartment, change lines and towels. She won't cook or wash your personal clothing unless you agree with her the extra cost.
Note: If you don't authorize the maid to enter the apartment as mentioned before when you are not there, please let me know at least 48 hours before. Otherwise, she will enter and clean.
23. Drinking water, toilet paper, soap and shampoo are provided only for your check in. Please bring replacement.
In the eventual case the power goes off, the apartment has an energy inversor, please don't use air conditioners, iron, toaster or hair dryer with it or could be damage.
The project also has energy inversor for water and stairs light.
У этого хозяина 138 отзыва о другом жилье.Просмотреть другие отзывы
Hi! I'm Patricia, the youngest of a family of six. I grew up in a southern town of the Dominican Republic with strong family, spiritual and social values.
Happily married to a lovely man. We don’t have our own children but we have 18 nieces and nephews so family gatherings are big, fun and noisy. I love my family so much!
I have lived in Canada since 2011 and we travel often to the DR to visit my family and to get natural vitamin D.
I hold an MBA and worked during a lot of years for some of the biggest national and transnational companies in the Dominican Republic mainly in the Marketing field. I have a special call for helping people and I've been involve in some NGO's in the Dominican Republic almost my whole life.
As I always dreamed, now I'm a business owner working independently and being able to combine my passions: freedom, helping others, travelling and photography. The best part is that I can handle what I do from anywhere!! And I just love it!!
I love to discover new places and cultures and I've been in 25 countries so far (Canada, Greece, Spain, France, Italy, Switzerland, Portugal, United States, China, Mexico, Argentina, Venezuela, Haiti, Cuba, Puerto Rico and other Caribbean Islands).
People defined me as authentic, friendly, social, honest, responsible, passionate, spiritual and curious (in a good way!). Also as family and friend oriented.
Creating memories instead of owning things are the motto of my life.
I find inspiration in simple things in life such as sunsets, going to the beach, children and being outdoors in nature.
My morning coffee and eating chocolate sometimes are non-negotiable things, ha ha ha!
You can feel very confident about booking your vacations at any of the properties I manage because I fulfil what I promise and l’ll do everything to make your experience a wonderful one, taking care of all the details and keeping constant communication with you before and during your stay!
Thank you and have fun in the sun!!