※Please be sure read the "House rules" below carefully. It will tell you how to check-in and some of the house rules. If you came to our listing place without reading it, you are possible not be able to check-in.
3 minutes from Nipponbashi staion on foot. 2 minutes on foot to Kuromonichba where is called Kichen in Osaka.
Within 5 miuntes on foot to Doutonbori and Nipponbashi denden town, so really good location to sightseeing.
This area is much popular place than other place. Easy to access tfrom Kansaikokusai airport. Easy to go to NAnkai line Namba sttaion, Ocat, Subway Sakaisuji line and Sennitimae line Nipponbashi station.
【Introduction of the room】
Internet and Pocket wi-fi provided
4 single beds
1 sofa bed
Up to 5 people
Bath towels and face towels
Cookware and tableware
Bathroom and toilet
Spacious room suitable for couple. Up to 4 people. Flower in the room
For with friends and family. Up to 6 people. POP space.
Relax with yoiur partner. Up to 2 people. For couple
With friends and family. Up to 3 people. Luxuary room
從關西機場到公寓也非常便利哦｢難波車站(南海)｣｢大阪city air terminal(OCAT)｣｢日本橋車站(地下鐵堺筋線･千日前線)｣要到哪裡都非常方便!
カップルでゆったりしたい方向けのお部屋 収容人数4人 温かみのあるお花
カップルでゆったりしたい方向けのお部屋 収容人数2人 カップル仕様のお部屋
友達同士やファミリー向けのお部屋 収容人数6人 ポップな空間
友達同士やファミリー向けのお部屋 収容人数3人 モノトーン ラグジュアリー
Basically you can use anything in the room
Общение с гостями
If you have question about sightseeing or our room, please message me and ask me any time! We can also communicate using SNS application for a faster communication!
Другие важные подробности
Please be reminded of the following guidelines and Japanese manners during your stay to make everyone feel comfortable and happy!
※ Please try and follow the Japanese manners while staying. (If you can not follow those guidelines, you may be forced to check out even during lodging).
1) After confirming the reservation, we will send you an IMPORTANT guide on how to check-in and with some description of the room, so please be sure to check the message thoroughly.
2) You may not be able to use the internet while heading to your room to check-in. In order to avoid trouble in such a case, please take a screenshot using your smart phone or print out the check-in guide.
※If you arrive in Japan without confirming my guide, you may have to wait for a long time until I respond to you on your arrival, even if you call me. So please check all the content.
3) Check out time is at 11 o'clock. In case of being late without permission, we will collect a fine of 5,000 yen per person per hour.
4) Please do not bother the neighborhood or cause trouble.
・Please do not make noise in rooms, shared space, buildings (entrance). Please keep in mind and keep as quiet as possible, especially considering the neighborhood from 9 PM to 7 AM.
・Please do not invite people other than guests to your room. If we discover that there are more people than you have stated to stay during your stay, we will charge twice the usual additional fees.
・Separate the garbage (bottle, can, plastic, others).
5) Common space (corridor and stairs), interior are all completely smoke-free.
6) Please collect garbage. Please keep collected garbage in designated place mentioned in your check-in guide.
7) When checked out leaving things that can not be disposed of as normal garbage, such as a suitcase, a stroller, huge boxes etc., we may charge the garbage disposal fees.
8) Please take off your shoes at the entrance (inside).
9) Hair dye is prohibited indoor, bathroom, washroom etc. ※ If you do so at the bathroom or wall, the dye can not be removed even after cleaned.
10) Please do not take home furnishings or items with you. If you take it back with you by mistake, please return it as soon as possible. If you take anything with you, or lose anything, you will be subject to paying the fees for replacements.
11) Please contact me immediately if you break anything in the room.
12) If you lose the room key, you will be charged 20,000 yen for key exchange.
※ If you accidentally take it home, we will charge you to return it as soon as possible and 5,000 yen as a key creation fee. That is because I have to guide new guests on same day or near future guests.
13) Receiving delivery/Amazon or mail / delivered items ordered by yourself to the accommodation is prohibited. If you must, please have them sent to nearest convenient store (Family Mart) instead.
14) Losing or damaging the Pocket Wifi will incline you to a fee of (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)) Please let me know how many are you, including children number.
Regarding child fees
One child under the age of 12 years old will not be charged!
For example> 5 guests consisting of 3 adults and 2 children under 12 years old. Reservation will be for 4 guests!
1. After the reservation is confirmed, we will send you information such as method of check-in and important information via e-mail. Please be sure to check out the e-mail.
2. During your visit to Japan, you might facing no WIFI situation. So please be sure screen capture or save a hard or soft copy of the information before you come.
※ If you come here without checking those information; and during that time I unable to rush to the place where you are, you might facing a situation that you cant check-in. So please be sure to check the e-mail I sent to you.
※ Below is some of the common Japanese manner and etiquette, please get into consideration.
1) Please show respect and consideration to surrounding neighbors.
・Please keep all noise and activity to minimum within the buidling (entrance, evelator, staircase, public space such as the corridor and around the balcony etc.) during day and night time.
If there have any complain from the neighbors or the building manager, you might be asked to check out early and we also will be prohibited to use the place for hosting purpose anymore. Especially when staying with few number of people, it might leak out even a little bit of voice during day and night time. So please take note.
・Please do not party inside the room.
2) Please separate flamable trash (paper, raw food etc), can, glass bottle and plastic bottle during your stay. We will handle all the garbage after you check out.
3) When staying in house,
・You are not allowed to smoke inside the house and within the building.
・You are only allowed to smoke on the balcony. Please throw the cigarette butts into the ashtray.
・Please do not dye hair inside the house. If the drug is attached to the wall or floor, it is almost impossible to be cleaned.
・You are not allow to bring home any of the equipment and amenities
・If you accidentally breaking something, please contact us.
4) Bringing more guests
・Please tell us when you wish to add more guests. if you fail to tell us, Surplus fee of 5,000 yen per night per person will be charged.
・ For children
The first child below 12 years old is free of charge. The second child onward will be counted as 1 person.
For example, 2 adults and 2 children (both below 12years old) will be counted as 3 adults
5) If you brought back or lost the pocket WIFI, 20,000 yen for the compensation will be claimed.
У этого хозяина 652 отзыва о другом жилье.Просмотреть другие отзывы
Hello, I am Tsukasa. Thank you for visit my profile page.
I have been living in Osaka for more than 30 years. Currently I have few listing in Osaka.
I am so glad and happy every single time when I saw the smile on the face of people from around the world via Airbnb.
Even though English is not my mother tongue, everyday I keep putting effort into learning and perfect my English!
If you have a chance to come here, I would like to teach and tell you all the interesting and good things about Japan!
If you have any question like the information of popular restaurant or recommended hot spot in Kyoto, please feel free to contact me.
Finally, Thank you again for read my profile. I wish that I could meet you soon in Japan.