Об этом жилье
*discount coupon: https://www.airbnb.jp/c/458e1c
Luxury apartments with a jet bath!
Next to the exit of subway station!!
30 square meter, semi-double-bed, good for 2 persons!
This area is good for sightseeing and business trip. There are many convenience stores, restaurants, parking lots and Ramen-street in the neighborhood!
*Same as the standard house in Hokkaido, my room does not have air conditioning. (There is a fan) If you worry that, I recommend using a hotel.
Feel free to use anything in kitchen and refrigerators(food, seasoning, coffee, tea...), dishes, grass, mugcup, cutlery, kettle, frying pan, Seasoning, coffee and tea.
Tap water is drinkable!
shampoo, conditioner, body-soap, bath towels, tooth brush, facial soap, hair dryer, hair bands.
please do "NOT" open the closet and the the "staff only" shelf.
Общение с гостями
Basically, I will pick you up at the nearest station. (Self check-in is also possible!)
If you want, Lets go to drink and meal :)
And I live in about 30 minutes from my room. I can come my room if you need. But please understand that I have take a time until the arrival.
Другие важные подробности
I am not good at English (especially listening...!). So I use a translator and Siri. Please send a message simply for my understand ;)
There are small Earthquake in Sapporo. The apartments have been built on the assumption the big earthquake. So it’s OK to spend in my room. please call at any time Once you become a worry :)
・My (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN) map
I collect sightseeing spots, restaurandts, and my recomendation in (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN) map!
I recommend to prepare a travel insurance for sudden illness or injury.
- Compensation for diseases and injuries up to 10 million JPY.
- The premium are 1,160 JPY~ in 2 days~.
* just serched (I do not guarantee the contents of insurance)
1. Basic - No parties, No pets, No smoking No shoes in my room. Don’t make any noise “9PM ~ 8AM” especially at entrance and veranda.
2. No Additional people in the apartment without permission. (I can find easily it!)
3. Resource protection - Turn off the room’s electrical and stove when you go out the room.
4. Keep clean - Do not eat and drink on the bed. Separate your garbage. Wash your dishes.
5. Booking - Do not book my room without understand house rule and listing on Airbnb. And do not agency reservation. In those case, you can not enter my room and I do not pay back the fee.
6. For your safety - Be careful in the veranda. Actually some people fall down. And please do not respond to the chime and knock. (almost Japanese can not talk complicated English, It is a source of trouble.) And please do not use interphone, because it have an emergency call button. ever the guest pushed it and come fire truck...!
7. Langage - Do not book my room, if you can not communicate by English or Japanese. (Because it can not understand House-rule and information of listing on Airbnb). In those case, you can not enter my room and I do not pay back the fee. (such an incredible trouble in past...we have described just in case:)
Если вы отменяете бронирование за 7 дней до поездки или раньше, то мы вернем 50% суммы бронирования. Если вы отменяете бронирование меньше чем за 7 дней до поездки, то деньги не возращаются.
Hi, I am Yo :)
Welcome to my page!
I love watching a figure skating, Tea, coffee, Anime (Evangelion, Ghost in the shell..etc), travel and talk to local people and enjoy a local food ;)
*traveled: China(Beijing, Shanghai, Guirin), Vietnam(Hochimin-city), Cambodia, Guam, and Philippines.
I was born and grew in Sapporo and had lived in Tokyo for 10 years. So I can introduce about Sapporo and Tokyo. And I like Japanese old culture (Japanese tea ceremony, Kimono, Kabuki, and so on). Tell me if you have a interesting about Japanese culture! I will clothe a Kimono for you :)