We're situated at a very convenient area in town! Accessible via all 5 major lines of the MRT (Metro). Located centrally and near the arts scene in town. A short walk to shopping districts, museums, the marina, and other places of attractions!
A big hall and kitchen area, shared between the 4 rooms.
Each room has an ensuite toilet, so privacy is maintained. We encourage interaction in the hall, kitchen and dining area.
See the other rooms listed:
Upon checking in, you'll be given access to your private room, which has an en-suite(attached) toilet.
The hall and kitchen are accessible for light cooking and your relaxation.
As this is a shared home, respect the privacy of the others who have chosen to stay here. We hope to build a nice community and both enthusiastic and weary travellers find some comfort in our home.
Общение с гостями
If available, either of us may be able to take you guys around in the evenings on weekdays or over the weekends. If you'd rather travel about yourself, we'll be more than happy to leave you pointers and guides to our best knowledge. Do feel free to contact us if you need assistance, and we'll get back to you shortly.
Другие важные подробности
★ SECURITY ★
The apartment has an intercom system.
Check in : after 3:00pm
Check out : before 12:00pm
Please let us know if you want early check-in or late check-out. We will try to accommodate as much as we can.
Please message if you have any questions. We look forward to having you stay at our place and to experience Singapore.
Thank you for your interest in our apartment. We really look forward to welcoming you(your group) to our apartment. We will do our best to make your stay as pleasant as possible and offer some advice on local restaurants and things to do :) We really hope you will have a great trip while staying at our apartment. Before placing a reservation we need for us to mutually agree if our place is suitable for you(your group) first though. We want to avoid complaints from the neighbours about hosting guests who made a lot of noise during their stay. If you(your group) agree to spend your time at the apartment quietly(regularly quietly) and respect the neighbours, it will be our pleasure to host you(your group). If you(your group) want a place where you can be noisy, please consider a hotel, our apartment is just a regular apartment and the neighbours must wake up early to go to work/study. We hope you understand :)
Thank you for reading, and we really really hope to receive you during your stay :) The house rules are very simple. Please read them before your stay.
※If you extend your reservation on the morning of your check-out you will have to pay the cleaning cancellation fee. We may have to pay cancellations fee because our cleaners may already be on their way to the apartment. If you want to extend your stay, please advise us at least 48 hours before your check-out
(1) Take off your shoes when entering.
(2) No smoking anywhere within the apartment or building.
(3) No partying or any other type of loud behaviour
(4) When near the listing, take care not to disturb the neighbours
(5) Turn EVERYTHING off when leaving the house and lock the door
(6) Do not use the towels or linens in the closet. They are for the next guests. Use the washing machine to wash your towels.
(7) Quiet hours are from 9PM to 7AM.
(8) Do not visit, the neighbouring apartments/houses.
(9) If the intercom rings, simply ignore it. The person ringing is expecting to speak to the home owner.
(10) Room cleaning starts at 12PM on check-out day. Do not negotiate for a late check-out. Please accept this condition BEFORE booking.
(11) The apartment is just an apartment, not a hotel. Please understand there are no concierge services, daily cleaning, room service, etc as there is in hotels.
(12) Keep the apartment clean, as it was handed to you.
(13) If the guest loses the room key, he/she will be responsible for paying the KEY AND THE LOCK replacement fee. Exact prices will be sent along with proof(receipts/estimate) of the replacement cost.
(14) Do not have anything shipped to the listing.
(15) Lastly, we simply ask you (the guest) to have consideration towards the apartment and the neighbours as if they were your own.
We take no responsibility in the event of death or injury of any of the guests renting the property. The person who placed the reservation is 100% responsible of him/herself and of his/her group.