Об этом жилье
I welcome you to explore Charlottesville and all it has to offer. Then in the evening retreat, relax and refresh in my peaceful home alongside river, creek and wooded trails.
You will feel quite treated and at home here I believe, with breakfast yums, all locally made and mostly original artwork, many done by local artists. You’ll enjoy my home because of its proximity to Monticello and the Historic Downtown Mall (25 min walk). Catch a free trolly to nearby UVA from the Downtown Mall too.
I am currently offering my home for only a few special times of the year... such as the two summer UVA reunion weekends, Forth of July holiday, a few days in August and UVA graduation in Charlottesville since housing is so limited in this small town and all need to be welcomed to celebrate these events!
While here you will enjoy the house's natural light, the comfy beds, the huge welcoming kitchen, and the coziness of the layout. A generous deck, fish pond and private, landscaped wooded backyard complete the picture. My place is good for couples, solo adventurers, business travelers, and families too! Side note: I own a Montessori preschool so am well stashed with things for infants through preschool to play on and explore!
You will have a key left conveniently for you to find if I am not here to welcome you. There is plenty of parking in the driveway and on the street.
Общение с гостями
I am happy to help you get oriented upon arrival. Then, I am always a phone call away and often nearby to come if needed!
- - CHECK IN/OUT - Check in time is 3:00pm and check out is 11:00am. We may be flexible if no other guests are checking in or out the same day. If you wish to change/alter your reservation dates, you must formally do so through the AirBnB website.
- SECURITY DEPOSIT - $250 is held on your CC to cover the home insurance in lieu of a deposit and will be used only in the event of violation of rules, missing items or damage.
- CLEANING FEE - A $45 cleaning/sanitizing fee will be assessed on all rentals of two days or more.
- FURNISHINGS - Furniture, towels, bedding, mattress pads, pillows, pictures, utensils, appliances, TV, lighting and any other property supplied with the rental must remain at property. If you move furniture, please move it back to original location without damaging walls, doors, or the furniture itself. We often have two bikes for your use too! It's a close bike to Downtown and Riverview Park bike trails!
- AMENITIES - Sheets, towels, bedding and basic toiletries are provided with the rental but are not changed during your stay, unless previous arrangements are made. Additional charges may apply. Please no hair dye allowed.
- THE HOUSE IS HANDICAP ACCESSIBLE. Enjoy!
- YARD - Please feel free to sit outdoors and enjoy our peaceful,fenced in yard and surrounding woods, trails and creek/river. There is a tiny house in the backyard which we sometimes stay in when guests are renting our house or we aren't visiting other friends or places.
- NO SMOKING in the House. Guests may smoke outside only. Make sure all butts are extinguished and disposed of properly,without littering. Fireworks are not permitted.
- OWNER – We ensure you will have complete privacy during your stay but are available to answer all questions to help you get oriented and settled as needed! We love sharing our home town with you all!
- OTHER IMPORTANT 'STUFF' - No drugs or excessive noise is permitted on the property. We want our neighbors to feel as welcoming of you as we are! This is a very friendly,close knit neighborhood community.
- By paying for accommodations at our ‘Woodside Downtown Charlotesville Retreat’, you and your guest(s) are agreeing to our terms:
- INDEMNIFICATION and HOLD HARMLESS - Guest(s) agree to indemnify and hold harmless the Owner for any liabilities, theft, damage, cost or expense, whatsoever arising, from or related to any claim or litigation which may arise out of or in connection with Guest(s) use and occupancy of the rental property, including but not limited to any claim or liability for personal injury or damage or theft of property which is made, incurred or sustained by Guest(s). The person booking the rental will be held responsible for all guest(s) in his/her party. If you want to invite short term visits from friends or family for any reason, you must have pre-approval from owner, and all house rules, indemnification, and hold harmless agreement will apply to anyone brought on property.
- Please inspect property upon check in, and report any problems immediately so we can make your stay as enjoyable as possible! --
- PS Shoes off in the house please...Many thanks!
Если вы отменяете бронирование за 7 дней до поездки или раньше, то мы вернем 50% суммы бронирования. Если вы отменяете бронирование меньше чем за 7 дней до поездки, то деньги не возращаются.
Отзывов пока нет
Об этом жилье пока нет ни одного отзыва. Если вы остановитесь здесь, то ваш отзыв появится в этом разделе.
I've lived in Charlottesville for 25 years now and raised a family, so am considered a local! I graduated from a small alternative college in Maine, ages ago, with a BA in Human Ecology. I have been an entrepreneur most of my adult life, as well as a stay at home mom, a Montessori certified Assistant to Infancy/Teacher and a Postpartum Doula.
I love to do yoga, take walks, work in the yard and travel in my free time, especially foreign countries. I speak Spanish, having lived and studied in Spain. I have used AirBandB for all my travels the past four or so years and am now loving being a host for a change!
I have 2 daughters one 22 and one 31 as well as five grandchildren, all locals too :) They call me Tia. I enjoy offering my home to others so they too may have the opportunity to explore and then rest amidst the beautiful surroundings of the Blue Ridge Mountains!