The English basement garden style two-bedroom apartment accommodates up to six guests. The main bedroom offers a queen size bed and ample closet space. The second bedroom features a full size bed. The living room features a pullout sofa/queen bed.
Enjoy the comforts of home while visiting our Nation's Capital. The garden style English basement apartment features 2 bedrooms, a spacious living/dining room with pullout sofa, a fully equipped kitchen, and large bathroom. One bedroom is furnished with a queen size bed, the second bedroom with a full size bed. Extra guests can be accommodated with the queen size sleeper sofa in the living room. Additional amenities include wireless internet, TV with cable, and laundry facilities.
Guests enjoy a private entrance and a small patio, the perfect place to enjoy morning coffee.
Общение с гостями
We will communicate with you before you arrive with instructions re check-in, and we can be contacted via text or cell during your stay.
Другие важные подробности
IN CASE OF ILLNESS OR INJURY:
CALL 911 if it is a serious illness or injury. If your need an urgent care center, the closest center is:
Med Star Prompt Care - Capitol Hill
(phone number hidden)
MedStar PromptCare (Urgent Care)
228 7th St, SE (across from Historic Eastern Market)
Washington, DC (phone number hidden)
No appointment needed
Monday-Friday 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Weekends and Holidays-9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Metro Immediate & Primary Care
220 L St NE
Washington, DC 20002
Phone: (phone number hidden)
Fax: (phone number hidden)
Email: (email hidden)
Hours of Operation (Open 365 Days a Year and Holidays)
Monday 8:00 am – 10:00 pm
Tuesday 8:00 am – 10:00 pm
Wednesday 8:00 am – 10:00 pm
Thursday 8:00 am – 10:00 pm
Friday 8:00 am – 10:00 pm
Saturday 8:00 am – 6:00 pm
Sunday 8:00 am – 6:00 pm
Welcome! Please make yourself at home and enjoy your stay. If you have any questions, please call or email us. Below is our contact info. We are easy to reach. If you can not reach us via cell or by email or txt, please contact Air BnB support.
1. Check in is 4 p.m. on the day of your arrival and check out is 11 a.m. on the day of your departure (strict).
2. NO Smoking & NO Pets (strictly enforced).
3. If it is wet weather outside, please remove your shoes/boots, to help protect the floors.
4. Umbrellas are in the hall closet for your convenience.
5. Please use coasters under cups and glasses on the coffee and end tables.
6. Iron & ironing board are in the hall closet.
7. Hairdryer is under the bathroom sink.
8. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE use makeup remover wipes to remove face makeup. Mascara, lipstick, and foundation are very difficult to remove from the face towels. THANK YOU!!
9. Washer & dryer are in the hall closet. Please leave the washer door open after each load and empty the lint trap at the rear of the dryer, after each use.
10. PLEASE use ONLY dishwasher detergent in the dishwasher (it is provided and is under the kitchen sink). DO NOT USE regular dish soap in the dishwasher.
11. There are shelves in the bedroom closets, for your convenience.
12. Free wireless internet...code will be provided.
13. Please call with questions on how to use the TV & cable remotes. Basic Cable service is provided.
14. There are extra pillows and a throw in the hall closet.
15. Complimentary shampoo and conditioner and shower soap are provided.
16. PLEASE, do not throw any feminine hygiene products or ANYTHING other than toilet paper in the toilet. Notify me ASAP if there seems to be any plumbing issues (e.g., sluggish drainage/flushing difficulties). Please flush frequently.
17. Please discard trash and recycling in the bins in the alley. Thank you.
18. Please adjust thermostat to your comfort level. The AC will be off, once the outside air temp is less than 70 degrees F. Please open the window if you desire fresh air.
19. In the event of an emergency, please exit through the door to the patio, through the front door or through the bedroom window.
20. Tea bags, coffee, sugar and sugar substitute are provided.
21. To use the coffee maker, please following steps listed on card in the kitchen.
We hope that you will have a pleasant experience staying at 101 E Street on Capitol Hill.