Ancarraig self catering Lodges are set within 11 acres of secluded woodland, directly on the Great Glen Way in the hills above Loch Ness, yet only 3 miles from the popular village of Drumnadrochit and 17 miles from Inverness.
Guests benefit from on-site private parking facilities and pets can stay free.
Each 2 bed lodge features a balcony and comes with a well-equipped kitchen and bathroom with shower over the bath tub. Open plan living & dining area for 4 guests plus cosy log burner.
Ancarraig Lodges are a collection of self catering 2 bedroom lodges. This Deluxe Rosemoor Lodge has a double and twin room, a bathroom with shower over bathtub, a fully equipped kitchen with pots, pans, crockery and cutlery as well as oven, fridge and microwave, as well as a Nespresso coffee machine. There's a private balcony with outside dining. There is an open plan lounge with seating area for 4 and a TV, a selection of games to keep you entertained, and dining area with table and chairs for 4. Each lodge has a log burning stove in the lounge to keep the living area nice and toasty! The bedrooms are heated by way of electric heaters.
The whole lodge is yours and feel free to roam our 11 acres of wood and park land and lakes too!
Общение с гостями
Please feel free to check-in by going straight to your lodge and making yourself at home - we will leave the keys for you. We are usually somewhere on site but since it is 11 acres you might not always see us! You can always reach us by phone in any case.
Другие важные подробности
- 1 night stays can only be honoured when the arrival date is within 30 days, or if there happens to be a gap to fill later in the year. Otherwise the minimum is 2 nights - get in touch to find out more
- Due to the rural location of Ancarraig Lodges, a car is a MUST.
- There are logs, coal and starter logs available to use on the lodge balcony, which can be paid for on departure.
- The closest town is Drumnadrochit which hosts an array of restaurants, pubs and a convenience store. It is 3 miles away.
- Our wi-fi is free. It works just fine but please don't expect fibre speeds as we are in the middle of the woods amongst the mountains!