The room has a Queen bed, private bath and private parking in attached garage.The house is 4 miles from Downtown Decatur. It is about 15 min from Dekalb Medical and It has VERY easy access to I-20.
Perfect for Medical students doing rotations.
1. No pets - sorry, fido has to stay home.
2. No parties, no overnight guests without previous approval from your host.
3. Do not engage in illegal activities anywhere on the property
4. If you break or damage something, please let me know and arrange for its replacement or repair
5. Do not leave any food out that will attract uninvited pests. Our home is pest-free and we intend to keep it that way with your help
6. No smoking - also don't discard your cigarettes in the house trash cans. They get stinky
7. Clean the kitchen after you use it.
8. Clean Dryer filter after every load (instructions are above the dryer)
9. Have Fun and Study Harder.
I live in Atlanta, Georgia, i'm from the Dominican Republic. I travel back home every year and every time there is something new and awesome to add in my book of adventures. I love sea food, especially fried fish from Boca Chica and dancing to Bachata while drinking my Barcelo. There is nothing more fun than going to ride horses and then taking a dip in the beautiful beaches of Santo Domingo.