This is a classic beach apartment in a quiet neighborhood, few steps away from the beautiful sandy beach of Agia Triada, with two sea view balconies. It provides full amenities, free parking place, sunbeds, chairs and umbrellas for the beach, and many toys for our little guests. In a walking distance there are many beach bars, fresh fish restaurants, grocery stores and pharmacy. And all of these just outside Thessaloniki and minutes away from the airport.
Welcome to my home!
We don't like the word 'rules', you are on holidays anyway and we want you to feel like home! Just some tips in order to have a nice and safe environment and to share a comfortable and neat space.
This is your own home even if for a few days, please keep it as best as you can:
-Please do not walk with shoes on the carpets, it's very important to keep them clean for the respect of everyone
-Please lock the entrance of the building EVERY TIME you are getting in or out. Its a rule between the neighboors and its the most important.
- Please DO NOT throw paper in the toilet, please!. The sewage system in Greece is different from other countries
- Throw away the rubbish and bath waste
- Don't smoke inside the apartment, it's better to enjoy a cigarette outside
- Wash the dishes
- Please try to tidy up before leaving. We will appreciate it a lot.
- When you are not at home we ask you to switch off the lights and all the electric machines. We believe in a green world and we are against the waste of energy! Be a drop in the ocean that can save our beautiful world!
-Please try not to make noise between 14:00-17:00 and after 24:00.
-Please use air condition only when you are inside the house. It takes 5 minutes to cool the living room!
Thank you so much for appreciating my home!
This is the most beautiful place on earth for me! This house belongs to me and I lived here for 5 years. Now it's empty the major part of the year and so I thought about giving it a little bit of life again! I'll be glad to share with you the joy of waking up in the morning in this great atmosphere.