My place is close to the city centre, parks, art and culture, and restaurants and dining. You’ll love my place because of the outdoors space, the neighbourhood, the light, the comfy bed, and the kitchen. My place is good for couples, solo adventurers, business travellers, families (with kids), and big groups.
We live in a quiet lefty dead end street only 5 klm from the CBD. We Japanese, Thai, Indian, fish and chips, Moroccan, 7/11, chemist, doctor, dentist, gym, pilates, bottle shop, postoffice, physio all at the end of our street.
While looking out into our back yard at the pool and mango trees, its hard to imaging you are so close to the city. Brisbane has grown a lot we have some great shopping and restaurants close by.
You could go to Indooroopilly shopping mall which would be a 20 minuted drive or even closer you could spend the day in Queen street in the city centre shopping and eating. The barracks is also a small shopping area best for restaurants and cinemas. Latrobe terrace is only a 10minute drive again for shopping and restaurants. this is the perfect family home or even great for a couple of families to get together for a sunny Christmas. You can lounge by the pool all day or go and explore south bank where they have made a man made beach next to the river, lots of great restaurants and cinemas!
The whole house is yours, this is the perfect family home or even great for a couple of families to get together for a sunny Christmas.
Double covered carpark. High gates either side for full privacy.
Общение с гостями
I will have someone available to help you with any questions you may have.
- We have a great relationship with all our neighbours that we have built over years of mutual respect.
- please don't leave the air conditioning running if you are not in the house. If you don't shut the doors properly the air will not cool the house
- We have a water shortage in Brisbane so please don't waste water
- I do not mind a civilised gathering of people but please no drunken party's
- Please do not place drinks on the wood antique sideboard in the upstairs living room as it will mark the wood