Great for savvy New York City visitors, artists and folks working in town temporarily (please no first time tourists). Huge private room with queen bed in a big open-concept, tidy apartment. Shared kitchen & bathroom. Great midtown location walkable to Hudson River Park & Central Park, grocery stores, Hells Kitchen night life, Theater District, and close to Columbus Circle/59th subway stop (A/E/1/B/D).
Not your typical cramped closet apt in Manhattan. This apartment has space to breath and room to walk around.
This is our actual home. We will likely be around while you are here, sleeping in the loft, which is semi-private (curtained off from living room). You will be in the private bedroom, with a door that you can keep shut if you like, but please be sure not to shut a cat in there as their litter box is not in the bedroom. We will give you the tour of everything at check-in, please ask all your questions about amenities at that time. You are welcome to hangout in the living/dining room and use the kitchen. Please only use designated kitchen supplies, provide your own food and tidy up after yourself. There will be special drawers and a few hangers designated for you to use. Please do not use the dresser drawers or closet in the bedroom. There is a desk area in the bedroom, wifi info will be posted there. The bathroom is shared, so tell me about your daily schedule/flexibility in your booking request to be sure we're not fighting for it in the mornings.
Общение с гостями
Our schedules vary, so some weeks we're around more than others. We will discuss a key pick-up plan ahead of time. Key pickup needs to happen in person. You will be escorted in and given a tour of the space at that time. Please note, we have opened our apartment up to you, but our neighbors have not, pestering our neighbors, buzzing other apartments to get in, or conversing loudly in the halls will result in a bad guest review from us. I have never had an issue with this, but I like to clearly state those expectations.
Другие важные подробности
We have two cats. If you prefer, you can keep them out of your space by keeping the door closed, just please always make sure you have not accidentally shut them in the bedroom. We are happy to assist with wrangling them. We do run an air purifier at all times and maintain their litter, hair, etc, but if you are allergic you still might get sniffly in our apartment.
We are not career Airbnbers, we occasionally open up our extra space when the timing is convenient to supplement our monthly income and help out a weary traveler or two who can't afford the exorbitant NYC hotel rates. I'm not sure what your previous AirBNB experiences have been like or if you're totally new to it, but think of a stay with us like you would if you were crashing with a friend of a friend.
All guests must be accounted for before confirming your booking. In other words, do not bring your Tinder matches home with you.
- 1. No unauthorized guests.
- 2. No shoes in the house.
- 3. We are in a shared space, so please be mindful of your noise volume, smells, etc.
- 4. Do not open the windows without talking to us first. We don't have screens and our cats can get out.
- 5. Please don't leave any food out in the common areas, our cats will get into it.
- 6. No smoking in the apartment.
- This is a home, not a hotel. My neighbors do not expect to be subject to added hallway noise or inquiries from my guests. Please be respectful of my neighbors and do not converse loudly in the common areas of the building. Direct all questions to me and not to people you see out in the halls.
- The buzzer does not work, you will be given keys to get into the building. Only contact me regarding access to the building. DO NOT buzz other apartments and DO NOT attempt to tailgate behind other people or ask them to let you in. This is their home and it is uncomfortable to be put in the situation to judge whether or not to let a stranger in the building. I have screened you, but they have not.
Отзывов пока нет
Об этом жилье пока нет ни одного отзыва. Если вы остановитесь здесь, то ваш отзыв появится в этом разделе.