Centrally located flat in popular West Norwood, close to trendy Brixton.
A calm and bright space with high vaulted ceilings and lots of natural light. Recent conversion with all mod cons.
Minutes away from:
- Brockwell Park
- World-class Sunday Roasts at the Great North Wood
- A swim in the West Norwood Leisure Centre
- London craft beer at Knowles of Norwood
- Fresh sourdough bread at Blackbird Bakery.
The train station has regular trains to London Bridge and London Victoria.
Our apartment is a recent conversion in a historic Printworks in West Norwood. Nestled on a quiet mews street, but minutes from the bustling high street, it is a bright warehouse style space with large double-glazed windows.
Amenities upstairs in the open-plan living area:
- A fully equipped kitchen including oven, microwave, toaster, fridge, freezer and dishwasher
- Two comfortable sofas for relaxing
- A large dining table with benches
- A TV. Please note that we do not have a TV licence however you are welcome to use our Chromecast to watch programmes online.
- A master double bedroom with king-sized bed, built in four-door wardrobe and chest of drawers
- A second double bedroom with a kingsize bed, desk and chest of drawers
- A modern bathroom with power shower and bath.
You'll have your own keys to come and go as you please. One of our friends will be on hand to let you in and will be contactable throughout your stay.
Общение с гостями
We will never be at the apartment when you are staying. However one of our neighbours will be around to let you in and answer any questions.
Другие важные подробности
As this is our home, you will find spices, condiments and food items in the kitchen cupboards. You are welcome to use these, though please do replace anything you finish.
Please respect our house as you would your own.
I work for a charity, leading community street design projects in London. Outside of work I help out at the local community market (the West Norwood Feast), hang out with friends in London parks, swim, run and enjoy gigs and dj nights.
I'm sociable and open-minded. I've done lots of travelling in the past and I like to meet new people. I have lived in Chile for a year so speak Spanish though this is increasingly rusty. I also speak some French as i lived in Belgium for several years when I was a child.