We are one of the oldest and most reputable hosts in Lima's bay area.
This 1 y/o beachfront condo offers a stunning Pacific Ocean view you'll quickly fall in love with from the room, living room, balcony, and roof (16th floor).
Located in a safe and quite neighborhood within the limits of Magdalena & San Miguel districts.
Pleasure/Business travel ready.
Very cozy 1 bedroom apartment located on the 11th floor with nice interior designs from the kitchen to the bathroom.
The condo was finished the end of 2015, so everything is still pretty new.
Here you'll find all you need for a comfortable stay (wifi, 2 TVs, shampoo, soap, toothpaste! ;), towels, sheets, dishes, a microwave, a refrigerator, an iron, hangers, silverware, a blender, an electric kettle, pans, pots, a nice bedspread set, etc).
Besides, the apartment has a nice walk-in closet.
We have a private garage also, if needed.
Please notice that 4 people are allowed, but there's only 1 double bed and a big and super comfortable sectional (full leather couch/sofa bed) in the living room.
- You'll be able to pick up the key at reception.
- You can use a free parking space which is located on the 2nd level underground.
- The common area is on the 16th floor. This is a huge space that has a closed private/reunion area and an open terrace that offers an incredible view of Lima from one side and the ocean from the other. There are chairs, tables, furniture, umbrellas and a kitchen. Here you can use the barbecue grills.
If you'd like the entire space to yourself let me know and I'll help you arrange that.
- There's a fitness center on site.
- There's a conference room for business meetings.
- There's a children's playground on the 1st floor.
Общение с гостями
Feel free to contact me anytime. I always answer quickly.
We can communicate in Spanish, Russian or English, as I speak all 3.
For your convenience, when I'm not in Lima I have my family and other people of my entire trust to take care of your needs during your stay.
Другие важные подробности
We offer a big taxi fleet providing trusted service for our guests. We usually advice that you take only reliable transportation and we can help arranging this.
Our service is 24/7 and it'll be ready and waiting for you at the airport with your names on boards outside the baggage inspection.
We offer tours in Lima, Cusco and other parts of Perú as well.
Feel free to ask.
- No super loud parties.
- Please leave the apartment the same way you found it: clean, meaning not trashy, super dirty or damaged :).
- Smoking only on balcony.
- Please do not throw toilet paper in the toilet.
- Please take care of the place as it is yours.
- Please don't leave a big mess after you check out.
- Please turn off appliances and lights before leaving each time.
Если вы отменяете бронирование за 7 дней до поездки или раньше, то мы вернем 50% суммы бронирования. Если вы отменяете бронирование меньше чем за 7 дней до поездки, то деньги не возращаются.
У этого хозяина 1 отзыв о другом жилье.Просмотреть другие отзывы
Hosting since March, 2016.
I'm a Finance Advisor in the automobile industry.
Also, besides AirBnb I own a small business in the tourism industry.
I have a degree in Aviation Management, I'm and Economist.
I'm fluent in Spanish, Russian and English.
Like to stay active, into sports like soccer, surf, martial arts, motorcycles, scuba diving and swimming.
I like to travel a lot too (my favorite country so far is Costa Rica, besides my lovely Perú), and party occasionally :).