This is the ideal family home, situated on the canal in the heart of Amsterdam. It is minutes walk from the Leidseplein, the Vondelpark, the museum square and is so centrally located that there is not a neighborhood that is not accessible.
This beautiful and spacious canal apartment is located in a great spot, only a couple of minutes from the center but still in a quiet street. The apartment is recently renovated and has a garden that's perfect for children to play in and for parents to enjoy a glass of wine in on a sunny day!
It is a three floor apartment:
The first floor has an open living room, dining room and kitchen, as well as entrance to the veranda, with stair to the garden.
The second floor with master bedroom (1 double bed), a second bedroom (1 single bed) and big walk-in closet, as well as a bathroom with bath and shower and a separate toilet.
The basement has a big television room, as well as a third bedroom (1 single bed), a bathroom with shower and a separate toilet.
The guests have access to the entire house, including the veranda and the garden.
Please feel free to book if you are a family and /or a small group. We only accept people who are above 30 years old (and their children).
Here follow some of the reviews that we received from previous guests that stayed in our house (but unfortunately got removed by Airbnb, because we had to move our listing to a different name):
The place is more than what is described. Really tidy and clean as well equipped with all the needed materials. All directions and even museum cards were explained to us upon arrival as a representative "Shai" very nice guy meet us and directed is through all the details. Place is quite at night to be able to sleep and walk by from all Amsterdam. Stayed a lot in Amsterdam in hotels but this experience gave me a different view about the city. Very good choice and well organized for any family or a group of 6.
The flat ws exactly what the pictured portrayed. It was a beautiful maisonnette on 3 levels. I stayed there with my 4 children and my little girls loved the basement play area. The location was excellent and we walked everywhere- really central. The house made our stay in Amsterdam very enjoyable as our host provided us with directions of the city and a proper manual to work most of the gadgets in the house. An excellent choice. I'll recommend this house to family and friends.
Lovely house in a quiet spot, yet walkable to the Van Gogh museum and lots of other attractions. Great for us as a family.
Listing was great, accurate description. Location was perfect for a family- easy access to center and museums with great restaurants in neighborhood right around.
We had a wonderful time staying at this beautiful home. The location was ideal for catching a tram, and we appreciated the quiet residential neighborhood after a long day walking about the tourist areas. Fred, our host, was welcoming and allowed us to check in early. We definitely would return to this apartment and use Fred again.
This was a great place in a great neighborhood. Ideal for a family like ours, easy bike ride or walk to most places, lots of restaurants and grocery stores nearby. Smooth and flexible meeting with the hosts, who showed up early for our check in. Nice back yard/garden and a perfect location just outside the busier city canals.
Общение с гостями
If I'm not able to welcome you myself I will make sure someone will be there to welcome you, show you around and answer all your questions.
Другие важные подробности
SOUND SYSTEMS: There are two apple TV's and in almost every room there are sonos speakers.
GENERAL HOUSE RULES
Thanks for booking our property! We are sure that you will have a great time here. Below you’ll find some general house rules and instructions. Enjoy your stay!
The CHECKIN standard is set to flexible. Please note that if we have guests checking out on the day of your arrival, your guaranteed checkin time is 15.00. Thank you for your understanding.
- If you wish to check-in to the apartment between 21:00 and 08:00, this is possible, but due to the late hour we charge an extra fee of 25 euro’s between 21:00 & 00:00 or 50 euro’s between 00:00 & 08:00. Please pay the extra fee (cash only) to your host when you arrive. Since it goes straight to the Host for the late hour (not to me). Hopefully you can make it before the late fee deadline, but this way, we can accommodate you even if you don't. Thank you for your understanding.
- Loud music, noise or other nuisance
- Smoking anywhere inside the building
- House parties
- Other guests (except for the persons who have booked)
- Please be careful with the keys. If you lose a set, we may have to charge you the costs for replacing the locks.
- Never leave the key inside the lock on the inside of the door when you leave the house. If that happens, the door can’t be opened from the outside and we have to call a locksmith.
- If you lock yourself out, any potential costs for the locksmith will be charged to you.
- Please take the garbage out only on trash pickup days or dump it in a container outside. More information about when to take out the garbage can by found in the information book in the house.
- The latests possible checkout option is at 11:00.
- No need to vacuum or mop. We’ll take care of it!
- It would be appreciated if you could do the dishes before you leave.
Have fun and enjoy Amsterdam!