My 3 bedroom apartment has a true city feeling! It comfortably fits two or three and is centrally located on a quiet street. Enjoy your own fully equipped kitchen, nearby restaurants and easy access to public transport around the corner! free parking
The apartment will suit you only if you have some work projects, study or simular activity in Berlin. I do not rent my apartment an tourists due to Berlin rent-law-regulations.
Sunny, quiet and spacious 3 bedroom apartment (66 sqm) with laminate flooring, modern bathroom, fully equipped kitchen and balcony. You will have a comfortable double bed, a large sofa with sleeping function + extra rollaway IKEA bed if needed for the third one.
The apartment is located Berlin Steglitz / Berlin Friedenau on the very quiet side street. Nice restaurants and cafes as well as shopping centers and supermarkets are just around the corner.
Really 2 steps away from Metro / Subway:
* S-Bahn S1 Feuerbachstraße - 250 meter (3 Min)
* U-Bahn U9 Walther-Schreiber-Platz - 700 meter (7 Min)
The Line S1 is on the way between Potsdamer Platz and Potsdam. So you do not even have to change a train if you want to visit both.
Some other public transportation connections:
* 15 min to Brandenburger Tor, Pariser Platz, Potsdamer Platz
* 20 min to the main train station (Berlin Hauptbahnhof)
* 10 min to Zoologischer Garten (from U9 Walther-Schreiber-Platz + 7 min by foot to Subway)
* 15 min to Berlin Friedrichstraße
* 22 min to Alexanderplatz
* 30 min to Potsdam
Free WiFi Internet. You can use your own smartphone, laptop, ipad, iphone, tablet PC etc.
The apartment is equipped with modern high quality equipment: 2 x flat screen TV, Blue Ray DVD player, radio / CD / MP3 stereo. The cozy fireside atmosphere is guaranteed with an electric fireplace with a classic design with realistic fire imitation.
The living room is oriented to the east (courtyard), has floor to ceiling windows and a loggia with wood tiles.
the furniture in the living room:
- Large corner sofa made of comfortable fabric structure, with double function (sleeping area 150x210 cm)
- Large wooden dining table for 4 people
- 2 roll back dining chairs
- Bench / chest with storage
- Lambswool rug, sheepskin
- 32 inch LCD TV with DVD / Blue Ray Player
Beautiful large plants are also there. No pets. Non smoking.
- Comfortable double bed with a foam mattress and adjustable bed base (mattress 140x200 cm)
- wardrobe with a mirror
- Desk, chair, small closet
- 24 inch LED TV / PC Monitor with HDMI / USB
- wood made record player (vinyl LP) with FM radio, type recorder and CD player
- Stand fan / tower ceramic heater with thermostat including air filter and ionizer
- Bed linen, pillows
+ There is also an extra rollaway bed 140x190 if needed (comfortable IKEA bed slatted with mattress)
- Dining area with folding dining table
- Dishwasher (with quick program, dishwasher tabs)
- Siemens ceramic hob with oven
- Microwave oven with grill function
- Melitta coffee machine (filter coffee)
- Tableware, coffee and tea cups, kitchen utensils
The special feature in the bathroom is a large modern shower panel with reflecting, waterfall and rain shower and massage jets 5. Shampoo, shower gel, soap, hair dryer and towels are included.
- washing machine (6 kg, eco, A++)
- ironing board
- clothes dryer
- shelves and storage boxes
I offer my private car parking place during the rental time.
Please do not be confused and do not hesitate to ask any question before booking.
Keine Haustiere & Nichtraucher!
NO SMOKING & NO PETS PLEASE!
This is a Non-smoking environment and we kindly ask that you enjoy the apartment quietly after 10 pm on work days.
The apartment is not suitable for any kind of party. It's not allowed to make noise or listen loud music in the apartment. I want to keep a good relationship with my neighbors...
Standard check in time is after 14:00
Standard check out time is before 12:00
Anyway, it's flexible and depends on previous/following guests. Just let me know about your plans.
Please take time to clean up. Leave the place how you found it.
I'm easy going open-minded person, working as a software developer in Berlin. I like travelling especially toward Austria, South Tirol, Switzerland, Italy... extending my ken and making or visiting friends.
Trying to find a balance between rationality, common sense and my Rebel Heart :)
I also rent my apartment in Berlin Steglitz for people having some projects or courses in Berlin, taking part in exchange programs or just studying here for some weeks, months or even longer.
Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions.