LOCATION! Located on the lovely old street of Hàng Giầy street, District Hoan Kiem and walking distance to all the good restaurants, bars and tourist destinations.
Charming funky studio apartment that is bright with natural lighting centrally located with a beautiful view on the 2th floor overlooking downtown old street.
The apartment has also a long balcony and lovely view to Old quarter street.
Apartment is 50sqm or 538sqf and is fully equipped with a queen size comfortable bed, down feather pillows, light equipped kitchen with utensils/pots/pans, couch set, refrigerator, clean towels and sheets.
* The bathroom and toilet is down stair (typical of house in old streets) but private for our apartment.
* The bed area is loft style where you have to bend over when climbing up to the bed
* If you need an extra pull out mattress please request one.
* Should you need extra things, I can try to accommodate your needs, please let me know.
We do not serve you breakfast but you can easily have the Vietnamese breakfasts in small food shops nearby my house, like chicken/beef Pho Noodle soup, steam rolls...and very good coffee and local fresh beer in our street with the local prices.
I can cook a delicious Hanoian food for you. The price is 12$ a person.
- The Taxi arrive until to our house, except Friday, Satuday and Sunday is for walking night weekend, but you can stop 100m from our house and walk to our house.
Please inform me the time you come so that I will be at home to welcome you.
-Feeling at home, you are welcome to use the kitchen to cook and the fridge to store your food. You can have meal at home any time you want.
- You can access to Wifi everywhere in the house
- You can sitting on the sofa in living room to chat and watch TV there.
- You can use the washing machine for your laundry or you can ask the cleaner to help you with the laundry and ironing.
- You can come to roof top to enjoy open air.
Общение с гостями
I will try to be around the most that I can. However, when I can't physically be there, just remember I am mentally supporting you! :) Btw, our phone and Airbnb app are always reachable
- Please show your passport upon arrival
- Please keep clean and put things in order after using the kitchen, laundry and iron.
- Please note that your guest are prohibited from staying overnight with you.
The house is for a relaxing holiday or business trip. Please do not host any parties and loud activities.
We are flexible with you but please notify me of any special request.
Please stay with the exactly number of guests on your booking. Extra fee will be charged for unregistered people.
У этого хозяина 173 отзыва о другом жилье.Просмотреть другие отзывы