Located in Sydney's ultra-chic inner east, this large 125sqmt oversize warehouse apartment is only mins walk to City Centre Shopping, Harbour Foreshore & Parks or Sydney's celebrated Food & Bar scene. Trains, buses to all of Sydney only 4-5mins walk.
Super light and airy warehouse apartment with soaring 4 metre ceilings in lounge dinning areas.
To maintain a good standard for all our guests the following conditions are required to be complied with for each rental. Whilst we appreciate the vast majority of guests will respect the property as they would their own home, we wish to remind all that this is our family holiday home and and we'd love to see it kept in the very best of conditions.
• Damages to surfaces, coverings, breakages, theft and loss are the tenants responsibility during their stay.
• The number of guests should not exceed the number stated by the guest in their initial inquiry or the number subsequently agreed in writing or by email. The owner reserves the right to claim additional fees for extra guests not agreed to as part of the rental arrangement.
• Parties and functions that result in the number of guests exceeding the rental agreement are strictly prohibited. The occurrence of such an event constitutes a breach of the rental agreement and will result in forfeiture of your bond and may result in you being asked to leave the property immediately.
• The price charged is for short term residential rental only. Accordingly this rate does not allow for the extra wear associated with any form of commercial use in terms of cleaning, garbage removal, wear and tear, repairs etc. Use contrary to this without prior acceptance of the owner may result in loss of your bond and/or additional payments being claimed by the owner.
• Departure - the property should be left in a similar state to its condition on arrival with all rubbish removed from the apartment. Check-in time is from 3.00pm and check-out time is strictly by 10:00am to allow time to prepare property for next guests.
• A rental bond of $1000 will be held by Airbnb. The Bond is held to cover any additional costs incurred during the tenants rental, including but not limited to, any breakage, damage or excess cleaning requirements, extra guests beyond those declared...etc. The bond will be refunded within 2 days in full, subject to the above conditions being met.
• All bookings are also subject to a one off cleaning fee of $150 which is payable with the balance of your rental
• Please note pets are absolutely prohibited in the apartment. Smoking is also strictly prohibited and the cleaning of odours as a result of smoking will will be claimed through the tenants bond. Children are very welcome but we do expect parents of younger children to be diligent in taking care of delicate surfaces and restricting food and drink consumption around soft furnishings etc.
• In respect to any tenant losses during the rental period the owners take no responsibility for the tenant's personal property.
Variations to these conditions may only be made by prior arrangements with the owner in writing.
Raised in England, emigrated to Sydney to enjoy the good life & so glad I did.
Relaxed owner looking for tenants who appreciate the uniqueness of my apartment and would treat it as their own.
Love family time, contemporary architecture, skiing. boating & the great outdoors.