located in the old center of Amsterdam (Jordaan area), with a spectacular view on a canal to wake up to every morning. Getting to everywhere is easy from this location either on foot or by public transport. There are plenty of good cafes/restaurants.
Please consider these:
- most importantly, please BE CONSIDERATE OF MY NEIGHBOURS i.e. do not make so much noise, especially in the staircase. The sound isolation is not very good in this place.
- Please remove your shoes while in the flat i.e. do not walk on the carpets with shoes on.
- please do not open the middle window on the front-side. It is broken and can not be closed once it's opened.
- Please do not let the water wet the washing machine behind the gray curtain in the bath room.
- Please be clean and responsible for what you use in the flat.
- Please do not consume my food and drinks in the flat.
- Please do not touch/use my personal stuff that I leave behind.
In short. I leave everything at your disposal, and I would like you to feel at home and have a pleasant stay. But this also means that I want you to treat everything/every situation at it was your own thing.:)