Apartment is located on second (top) floor of the building (no lift) in the heart of town. It is after renovation, so it's nice and clean. Room is with double bed, drawers and wardrobe. Own bathroom across the hall with facilities. 2 mins walk from park and cathedral, located in quite street lane, very close to town, shops and pubs :)
Apartment has kitchen you can cook your own meal, and sitting room where you can relax or watch movie. You will have your own bathroom which is just across the room on the hall. In my apt you will find loads of shoes and jackets in the hall, just to warn you :)
My apt is located in the building where on the ground floor is small financial office and on the first floor is another apt.
Общение с гостями
I can give you some advice about national park, if I will have time, we can cycle together and I can show you some hidden and beautiful places. Or if you are fancy for tasty Guiness I can tell you where they pull the best one in town :)
Другие важные подробности
I have wifi but the only thing is that the connection is only available when I'm at home, but there are plenty caffe and restaurants where wifi is free. I mostly work at the evening, during the weekend I work all day, so mostly you will have the whole apt for yourself.
- No shoes allowed but socks are required :)
- Quiet hours from 12 pm (depends) :}
- If you open it, close it :)
- If you turn it on, turn it off :)
- If you unlock it, lock it :)
- If you break it, fix it :)
- If you can't fix it, call someone who can :)
- If you borrow it, return it :)
- If you use it, take care of it :)
- If you make a mess, clean it up :)
- If you move it, put it back :)
- If it belongs to someone else, get a permission to use it :)
- Washing machine not included
- ...and please, wash your dishes :)
I was born in Slovakia, but I live in Killarney for couple years. I fall in love with this town, because of its nature. My friends say I'm kind, easy going and maybe shy, but if I would describe myself, I would say I am an open-minded and understand that there are many people that I can learn from. I was always taught to show good manners, I appreciate people and the relationship I share with them and how they react to my politeness. I like to spend time with others but I also like time just for myself. Sometimes I get pretty annoyed with anything, in that case just ignore me :} I love movies, music and food. I travel as much as I can, and one of my dreams is to go to Bali and Cuba (even alone).
''Love the life you live. Live the life you love.''