This wonderful house in Carnelian Bay has 3 bedrooms and 2 baths that can sleep 6 people in bedrooms, up to 8. The house has been recently remodeled from top to bottom. Two bedrooms feature comfy queen sized beds, the third room features two twin beds, queen sofa sleeper in the loft. All the rooms have warm paint tones and carpeted floors. You’ll love the place because it is close to many restaurants, ski resorts, beaches, hiking trails, biking trails and much more. House does not have AC.
The house is not occupied by the owner. Guest have access to the whole house.
1. Notify the owner right away if you see damage, cause damage or have a maintenance issue. This includes any dishes, glasses, mugs and silverware so that we can replace the item(s) right away.
2. Smoking is NOT allowed in or on the property.
3. People other than those in the Guest party may not stay overnight in the property. Any other person visiting or in the property is the sole responsibility of Guest.
4. The property is privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. BY ACCEPTING THIS RESERVATION, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
5. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order.
6. Keep noise levels down as the property is in a residential neighborhood.
7. Only use appliances for their intended uses.
8. Pets are permitted only with prior approval with an additional pet fee (see below).
9. No walking on the wood and carpeted floor with wet or muddy shoes.
10. Food and Pantry: Please remove any leftover perishables from the fridge upon your check out. Condiments cabinets are for guest use. We do not stock or inventory condiments. Paper towels, dish soap, dishwasher soap and a scrub pad are provided and do not need to be replace.
11. Wet Clothing and Gear: You can hang extremely wet clothing to dry in the garage. A coat rack is provided at the entry to hang your clothing when entering the property. Please no skis, snowboards, disc, sleds, bicycles, or other equipment inside the property, they may be stored in the garage.
12. Parking: Parking is limited to 3 vehicles. Vehicles are to be parked in garage and driveway only. Parking on the road is not permitted. Any illegally parked cars are subject to towing; applicable fines/towing fees are the sole responsibility of the vehicle owner. Homeowner is not responsible for any damage caused from parking under trees. This includes but not limited to sap, falling pine cones, or falling branches.
13. Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. We suggest you bring beach towels. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the house. For long term stays more you may order a onetime maid/cleaning service (contact the number provided in the house manual to arrange, you must not be at the property at the time of service).
14. Fireplace: The fireplace is a direct vent gas unit. It is controlled manually by a switch and not a thermostat. It is the Guest responsibility to turn it off after each use. Although it does produce heat it should not be used as the primary source to heat the house.
15. Water and Sewer: The property has a tank less water heater which supplies continuous hot water. It is most effective if guest shower one at a time. We ask that you be responsible and not use excessive water during your stay especially with large groups, best practice is to conserve water as you would in your own home. Do not flush anything other than toilet paper down the toilets. No feminine products or paper towels should be flushed at any time.
16. Laundry: A washer and dryer is provided. It is a stack-able space saving unit so please do not over load them as they are not capable of full size loads. We do not supply laundry soap.
17. Trash: There is weekly trash service at the property and is picked up on Thursdays. If you have trash to go out it must be placed in the bear box, the evening before for extended stays. The key to the bear box is hanging on the right side of the box. Be sure box is latched. For short term stays and the trash cans inside are not full you do not need to empty them before check out.
18. Storms and Fire: If there is a storm or fire, no refunds will be given unless the state or local authorities order mandatory evacuations of the property. No refunds will be given for storms that cause temporary road closure or delayed access to the property. The Sierras have unpredictable weather so it is advised the you carry chains or use all-wheel / four-wheel drive to access the property during the snow season.
It is hereby agreed by and between Ikon Homes, Inc (Homeowner)
and Airbnb User (Guest), that homeowner will allow guest to have the following described pet and no others in the vacation home upon and subject to the terms and conditions of the rental agreement and this addendum.
The permission granted herein shall be limited to a certain pet as described below:
Guest hereby agrees to comply the following:
1. Guest to pay additional pet fee in the amount of $75. Pet damage is covered in the deposit. Guest agree to pay additional fee if the damage exceeds the deposit amount.
2. All pets must comply with the following specifications (documentation from an accredited veterinarian must be provided by Guest if requested by owner):
a. May not exceed 75 lbs.
b. Must be at least 2 years old.
c. Must be spayed or neutered.
d. Must be up-to-date on rabies vaccinations and all other vaccinations.
3. All pets must be leashed at all times while outside.
4. Guest is responsible for cleaning up after your pet and any/all pet waste before departure.
5. Pets are not allowed on furniture at any time.
6. All pets are to be treated with a topical flea and tick repellent at least three (3) days prior to arrival.
7. Pet must not cause damage to premises or furnishings.
8. Guest should prevent pets from producing excessive noise at a level that disturbs neighbors.
9. Pet will not be left unattended for an undue length of time, either indoors or out. There is no fence surrounding the property.
10. Homeowner assumes no responsibility for illness or injury that may incur to pets or humans while on the premises.
The Guest shall be solely responsible for the pet while on the property.
I am a home builder in Sacramento specializing in spec homes in the East Sacramento neighborhood, my wife Cris, owns a few all woman's fitness centers in the Sacramento region. We found this Carnelian Bay property that was in need of some remodeling and upgrading. After making the improvements and coming to love the area we decided to rent it out as a vacation home for others to enjoy. We enjoy the North Shore of Lake Tahoe and love sharing our Lake Retreat with others.