Об этом жилье
ENJOY DOWNTOWN VANCOUVER's two most precious commodities: a stupendous view *and* spacious contemporary accommodation, with your very own private rooftop terrace.
The location is unbeatable -- as central as you can get in Vancouver:
• a ten-minute walk to Vancouver's famous seawall and easy access to the six miles of sandy sunny beaches that run between Stanley Park and the University of British Columbia
• ten minutes to the beloved little harbour ferries to Granville Island -- with its incredible public market, theatres, restaurants, unique shops (handmade brooms, anyone? custom glass blowing?), artists' studios and lively street entertainment
• two blocks to our neon-spectacular nightlife precinct along Granville Street
• one block to the colourful Davie Street village
• easy access via foot or public transit to the Vancouver Convention Centre, Stanley Park, Yaletown, old Chinatown, Gastown, and big-league shopping along Robson Street
• the city's splendid new rapid-transit line to the airport (be at your check-in counter in 30 minutes, for under $10!)
• the whole of Vancouver's public transit is yours for the taking, literally at the front door. Just saunter across the sidewalk!
• if you have a car, secure underground parking is included, FREE, a major bonus in parking-challenged downtown Vancouver
The condo sits perched on the top of an eight-floor medical office building, the cleanest and quietest neighbours in the city! And shades of James Bond, a private elevator whisks you straight to the top floor, skipping all the rest.
The accommodation is large, covering three levels:
• kitchen and living room, with plenty of space for entertaining, are on the main floor. A long balcony overlooks the corner of Burrard and Davie and its verdant community garden.
• the two bedrooms and bathroom are one floor above, plus an extra seating area or den for quiet reading. The master bedroom has its own private balcony, also facing the community garden at Burrard and Davie.
• and then one more level up and you're on the massive, private rooftop patio -- perfect for relaxing in the sun, or BBQing, or watching the magical summer sunsets over English Bay. Also great for viewing Vancouver's legendary international fireworks competition, this year featuring the UK on July 27th, Canada on July 31st, and Thailand on August 3rd. (Book early!)
This is my personal home, but when you rent the entire apartment, I won't be staying there -- so you'll have the place entirely to yourself. If you don't need the whole place, ask me about booking the master bedroom only, for a reduced fee. (When it's shared accommodation with me, you'll have two lovely dogs and a cat to play with, as a bonus! When you book the whole apartment, the pets depart with me.)
The apartment comes with:
• one deluxe queen-sized bed and one very comfortable double; plus the living room sofa if you need a place for a fifth friend
• high-quality linens and towels
• high-speed wireless internet
• cable TV, DVD
• hair dryer
• iron and ironing board
• top-end, stainless steel appliances
• in-suite washer and dryer
• a well-loved, trouble-free BBQ (with fuel) on the patio
• private elevator to the residential floor
• free underground parking
The fully equipped kitchen includes dishwasher, microwave, toaster, coffee maker, pots, pans, glasses, cutlery and basic condiments. There is an excellent supermarket two blocks down Burrard.
I'm originally from Portugal, but I've lived in Vancouver for 16 years and love the West Coast way of life and all the spectacular outdoor recreation there is here. I'll do everything I can to guarantee that you have a happy, stress-free stay, and can be as available as you need me to be, for advice, for help accessing the best outdoor recreation suppliers and outfitters, and for tips about what's hot and what's not, in Super.Natural Vancouver.
Looking forward to meeting you!
Basically my house rules are just an innkeeper's version of the Golden Rule: Do unto my home as you would have me do unto yours.
If you'd like to have a Vancouver friend or two over for a drink on the patio, that's great; but please, no more than six people in the apartment at any one time, including the registered guests, without prior permission.
No smoking anywhere inside the house; but outer (i.e. street-facing) balconies and rooftop terrace are fine.
I have neighbours on both sides of me who are still a little skeptical of the Airbnb experience, so please no loud music, or late-night revelry. Please be especially quiet and circumspect in all common areas of the building, including the entrance lobby, the elevator and the eighth-floor courtyard.
No pets without prior permission. I have two dogs and a cat, and I love animals, but mine will not be living in the suite while I am renting it out, unless I am there myself (on a shared accommodation basis).
Если вы отменяете бронирование за 5 дней до поездки или раньше, то мы вернем всю сумму бронирования. Если вы отменяете бронирование меньше чем за 5 дней до поездки, то мы вернем 50% стоимости всех ночей бронирования, кроме первой. Стоимость первой ночи не возращается.
I'm a mountain biker, a snowboarder, a backcountry adventurer, transplanted from Portugal 16 years ago. I love to help my guests see the very best parts of beautiful British Columbia.