The Lily-Pad is a charming 2 BR house, just minutes from Downtown Denver.
This home is private, clean and located in a safe neighborhood.
Full kitchen, backyard, fire pit, BBQ, TV, Office Supplies, child proofed.
You can easily Uber, Lyft, or drive to anywhere downtown in a matter of minutes; or hop on bus 44 (right outside) and head straight to the famous 16th street mall!
Full kitchen, evaporation cooler, large backyard, office space, laundry room, WiFi, BBQ pit, parking, kid-friendly.
Privacy: I live in the downstairs property, which has a separate entrance.
You'll have access to all of the main floor. You'll have access to the laundry room in the basement only. Both doors downstairs are not allowed.
Общение с гостями
I'm avalible if you need anything. Also, I have plenty of recommendations on where to eat or fun things to do while you're in town.
Другие важные подробности
I use an August lock. You'll have your own private code which activates on the day you arrive and expires on the day you leave. This is for the safety of all my guests.
- Quiet Hours: 10pm-9am Weeknights, 12am-9am Weekends
- Laundry Room Hours: 10am-10pm
- Smoking: Permitted on the back porche only. NO SMOKING inside the house. Smoking in the house will void the full $200 security deposit.
- Parking: On-street parking available.
- Additional Guests: Please inform me if any additional guests are visiting the property.
- All dishes rinsed off and left in sink at checkout time.
I'm a Medical Laser Technicain based out of Denver.
I've travled all over Europe, Africa and The Middle East. Feel free to ask about anything you have interest in.