The perfect, waterfront vacation house for you and your family. It comfortably fits six people and is located in a quiet neighborhood. Enjoy an oversized pool and the sunset at the Tiki hut on the canal. It's a true gem.
Villa Sunset is the perfect place where you can relax. The place is modernly furnished and decorated with some furniture imported from Germany. The hardwood floors and the modern kitchen give it a special atmosphere. It offers the perfect kitchen for a gourmet cook. It has everything from fondue, waffle maker, toaster, K-Cup Coffee machine, double oven plus microwave to Quesadilla maker. You definitely won't be missing anything. The kitchen is simply a dream for a cook.
Furthermore, you can find an array of cookbooks in both English and German. The cookbooks consist of a variety of cuisines (Italian, German, Seafood etc.) and there are more than five cookbooks that offer gluten free recipes.
The villa has 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms:
Master Bedroom has a king-size bed and is directly connected with the master bathroom. Additionally, there is a 2 meter door that leads to the pool area.
Features: king size bed, walk-in closet, set of drawers, ceiling fan, alarm clock, office desk with wireless printer and various office supplies
Master Bathroom has two sinks, a huge shower, whirlpool and toilet in a separate room.
Bedroom #2 has a king-size bed as well and shares the bathroom with bedroom #3. The size of this bedroom is 11x12 square feet.
Features: King-size bed, walk-in closet, ceiling fan
Bedroom #3 has two twin beds and as already mentioned earlier, the bathroom is shared with bedroom #2. A sliding door leads out to the pool area. The size of the third bedroom is approximately 15x15 square feet.
Features: two twin beds, walk-in closet, two sets of drawers, poof chair, ceiling fan.
The shared bathroom has a shower, two sinks, and a toilet in a room separated by a sliding door.
The property has stunning and spectacular water views of the intersecting canals. It is in an absolutely magnificent location on a very quiet street in the most desirable southwest Cape (see map for details). This timeless beauty is perfect for entertaining, but also an outstanding hide-away in a gorgeous tropical setting. The villa has a huge pool with oversized lanai, large wooden dock with 8K boat lift and Tiki Hut and an additional spacious concrete dock.
There are two bikes that can be taken for a ride. Additionally, there is a one-person kayak and a three-person canoe that can be taken out on the canal.
You can also take your boat or your car to the beaches of Sanibel Island or Fort Myers.
You can rent a boat additionally through various companies and keep the boat at our boat dock.
Publix is just around the corner to do your grocery shopping. The Lobster Lady is also close by and offers you the freshest seafood to either eat in, take out or to be prepared at home.
The place is unique in the way that it is decorated and furnished as a primary residence and everyone who stays there, takes care of it as if it is their own. Even though there are some drawers and boxes off limits, our villa simply has its own appeal and warm feeling.
Общение с гостями
Maximum Occupancy: The maximum number of guests is limited to six persons.
Term of the Lease: The lease begins at 4 p.m. on XX/XX/20XX (the “Check-in Date”) and ends at 10 a.m. on XX/XX/20XX (the “Check-out Date").
I am available via email and our property management company will be available via phone during the day time. They can help you with any problems you might encounter.
To ensure that Villa Sunset will be clean for the future guests, there is an additional cleaning fee of $150 per stay.
The listing price excludes the cost of electricity. Electric charges apply: $0.10/KWH.
The following provisions apply to the signed rental agreement and the guest/tenants shall abide by those rules. The use of “guest” in this exhibit, applies to the guest and the accompanying rental party named in the Short Term Rental Agreement. The guest is responsible for the rest of the rental party. Upon signing the Short Term Rental Agreement, the guest and the rental party understand and agree to abide by the rental rules found in Exhibit A.
1. Smoking is NOT allowed inside the house and in the pool area. If it is found that the guest or any member of the rental party or guest of the rental party has smoked inside the house, the guest’s security deposit of $500 will be forfeited. The entire property is designated as a No Smoking Area. Guests may, however, smoke in the outside deck area. Cigarette butts must not be disposed of in the yard or anywhere on the property. If cigarette butts are found on the grounds by caretakers/homeowner or by our property management company, guest will be charged an additional cleaning fee of $100.
2. People other than those in the Guest party set forth above may not stay overnight in the property. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of Guest.
3. All of the units are privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise. The property should be locked when not in use. The guest should take necessary precautions to protect valuable personal property and arrange with our property management company or with homeowner for return of keys and check-out procedure.
4. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order. The usage of kitchen appliances as well as all other appliances found on the property are to be used on the guest’s own risk.
5. Only use appliances for their intended uses. Use at your own risk. 6. Pets are NOT allowed.
7. Parking is limited to two vehicle(s). Vehicles are to be parked in designated parking areas [driveway] only. Parking on the road is not permitted.
8. Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. We suggest you bring beach towels. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the house.
9. Outside Pool: The tenants are advised that there is no baby fence around the pool. Homeowner assumes no responsibility for accidents that may occur. When using the pool, remember there is a certain health risk associated with this facility. Use at your own risk. Our pool maintenance services scrub, clean, refill and replenish chemicals in the pool prior to your arrival and on a weekly basis during your stay. IN CASE THE POOL IS COVERED DO NOT STAND ON THE POOL COVERS. Covers are for insulation purposes and are not designed to support a person or persons. They will break and you may be charged for replacement. The pool can be heated. For additional questions and how to use the heater please call our property management company or the pool maintenance service. Heating the pool will affect your electricity bill immensely.
10. Water and Septic: The property is on a well and septic system. Water is taken from the City of Cape Coral. The septic system is very effective; however, it will clog up if improper material is flushed. DO NOT FLUSH anything other than toilet paper. No feminine products should be flushed at anytime. If it is found that feminine products have been flushed and clog the septic system, you could be charged damages of the amount required for repairs.
11. Storms: If there is a storm or hurricane, no refunds will be given unless:
• The state or local authorities order mandatory evacuations in a "Tropical Storm/Hurricane
Warning area" and/or
• A "mandatory evacuation order has been given for the Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning"
area of residence of a vacationing guest.
• The day that the authorities order a mandatory evacuation order in a "Tropical
Storm/Hurricane Warning," area, we will refund:
-Any unused portion of rent from a guest currently registered;
-Any unused portion of rent from a guest that is scheduled to arrive, and wants to shorten the stay, to come in after the Hurricane Warning is lifted; and
-Any advance rents collected or deposited for a reservation that is scheduled to arrive during the "Hurricane Warning" period.
In case of hurricanes the homeowner shall take care of the hurricane shutters. It is greatly appreciated if outside chairs and other movable objects are to be taken into the garage as a precaution and security measurement by the guest.
12. Canoe and Kayak: The homeowners allow the guest to use the canoe and kayak in a reasonable and appropriate manner and should only be used in waters, weather conditions that are intended for its proper and safe usage. Safety vests are located in the garage and it is highly recommended to wear them at all times while canoeing and kayaking. Three paddles are also located in the garage and shall be only used for its intended use – paddling the canoe. The homeowner is not responsible for any injuries, deaths or other damages suffered while using the named equipment. Guest shall make sure that they know their way around the canals, shall be acquainted with the use of canoes, know the dangers of water and being on sea, as well as the animals and wildlife in the waters. All equipment shall be returned in the order and location it was found upon arrival and shall not be removed for longer than the amount of time using the canoe or used improperly.
13. Bikes: The homeowners allow the guest to use the bicycles in a reasonable and appropriate manner and should only be used on ground and in weather conditions that are intended for its proper and safe usage. The homeowner is not responsible for any injuries, deaths or other damages suffered while riding the bikes. Guest shall make sure that they know their way around the area, shall be acquainted with the use of riding a bike, know the dangers and rules of driving in traffic. All equipment shall be returned in the order and location it was found upon arrival and shall not be removed for longer than the amount of time using the canoe or used improperly.
14. BBQ Area: The homeowners allow the guest to use the BBQ area in a reasonable and appropriate manner and should only be used to prepare food. The homeowner is not responsible for any injuries, deaths or other damages suffered while using the BBQ/gas grill. Guest shall make sure that they know how to turn on/off the gas valves and how to ignite the grill. All equipment shall be cleaned in the way it was found upon arrival/before usage. Do not use charcoal in a gas grill. our property management company will go over the instructions in using and handling the gas grill. Proper cleaning equipment can be found in the garage on the shelf to the left (when entering the garage from the inside of the house). If the BBQ is not found as clean as it was during check-in, guest will be charged an additional cleaning fee of $45.
15. Guest will immediately inform our property management company of any technical problems or other problems concerning the property. Guests shall grand access to the property to allow any repairs to be made and performed to resolve any technical, plumbing or other problems. If problems are caused by guest, guest could be charged damages. Please make sure that a copy of the bill is forwarded/mailed to our property management company and homeowner.
16. Guest shall be responsible for own trash during the stay on the property and shall take out the trash containers on trash pick-up days (schedule will be given to guest once confirmation of booking is made and rental agreement is signed). Trash shall be placed on the boarder of street and driveway in the proper way as displayed on the trash container. The City of Cape Coral requires its citizens to sort trash: One container is for recycling and the other for the rest. We appreciate your help.
17. There is a two-day watering schedule effect for all of Cape Coral. Guest is not allowed to water any plants during non-watering hours. The watering schedule for the named property is Thursdays and Sundays from 4 a.m. to 8 a.m. However, the use of irrigation water is permitted at any time for pressure washing, car truck or trailer washing, boat washing and flushing boat motors after salt water use, hand watering using low volume irrigation methods.
18. Kitchen / appliances: Don't let kids use kitchen appliances by themselves and supervise any work. The homeowner is not responsible for any injuries, deaths or other damages suffered while using the BBQ/gas grill.
19. Do NOT use pressure washer without attendance of an employee of our property management company. The homeowner is not responsible for any injuries, deaths or other damages suffered if pressure washer is used.
21. Check-in/Check-out: Guest acknowledges and understands that check-in time is no earlier than 4 p.m. and check-out time is no later than 10 a.m. on the dates stated on the Short Term Rental Agreement. Guest agrees that an unapproved late check-out will be assessed an amount equal to $20 for each 1hr period past 10 a.m.
• All trash and outside litter should be bagged and placed in the outside garbage cans
• Wash, dry and put away all the dishes, pots, pans and kitchen utensils
• Set A/C to 78 degrees
• Lock all windows and doors
22. Alcoholic Beverages: The guest agrees to abide by the state law prohibiting the consumption of alcohol on the property by minors. Furthermore, guest agrees to not allow glass containers in the pool.
23. Keys: The guest is responsible for lost keys. The property must be re-keyed in the event the keys are lost, misplaced or not returned. Guests will be responsible for the cost of this procedure.
24. No Fireworks / Firearms: The occupancy and use of the property shall not be such as to place the property in danger of damage or to disturb and/or offend area neighbors or residents. The homeowner has the right to terminate the Short Term Rental Agreement and request loud or unruly guests to vacate the property immediately. Said discharge shall not result the refund of any rental fees.
25. Early Departure: No refunds will be made for early departures or delayed arrivals. No refunds or schedule changes will be made due to inclement weather (See #11 – storms)
26. Wildlife: The property is located in South West Florida. As such, guest is likely to encounter wildlife on land and in and around the water (raccoons, snakes, spiders and bugs of various types, including wasps, and/or hornets etc.). The homeowner will not accept any responsibility for any injury or death caused by said wildlife.
27. Homeowner cannot guarantee against mechanical failure of heating, air-conditioning, Pool heater, TV’s, cable receiver, DVD player, washer, dryer or other appliances. Guest shall promptly report any equipment that is not operating properly to our property management company. Homeowner and our property management company will make every effort to resolve the problem as reasonably soon as possible. Should a repairperson make a call to the property and find the equipment in working order and the problem was due to guests’ neglect or oversight, the charge for the service will be charged to the guest. Again, guest understands and allows our property management company or any repair personnel immediate access to the property for the purpose of making repairs.
28. Respect all drawers, cupboards, boxes and other things marked with “Owner”. They are strictly for the owners’ use and should not be moved or used during the guests’ stay. By signing and agreeing to the rental agreement, guests agree to respect the owner’s privacy.
29. Hold Harmless: Guest acknowledges and understands that each and every guest is solely responsible for any accident or injury to any person while in-residence at the property. Neither the homeowner nor our property management company accepts any legal or financial responsibility. Guests assume all risk of injury or other loss resulting from any recreational activity and will hold the homeowner harmless with respect hereto. Guest hereby agrees to indemnify and hold our property management company and/or the homeowner harmless from any and all claims, including those of third parties, arising out of or in any way a result of the guests’ use of the property/premises or items therein.
30. Guest shall report any damage caused by them during their stay. Furthermore, guest acknowledges and understands that he/she is financially responsible for any and all property damage that may occur during the states rental period, which can reasonably be attributed to the guest’s negligence or abuse.
Thank you and enjoy your stay.