Nathan's AlleySF, 3 bdrm 1-1/2 ba garden apt, part of victorian bldg in vibrant, exciting neighborhood of Lower Haight. Kitchen well-stocked, fridge, comfy beds. Cafes, bars, make our spot a haven for the young & young at heart. Great for business & leisure travellers. Close to SF downtown.
1. Smoking is NOT allowed.
2. People other than those in the Guest party set forth in the Short Term Rental Agreement may not stay overnight in the property without prior consent of Homeowner. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of the Guest.
3. The Homeowners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others they invite to use the premise.
4. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order.
5. Only use appliances for their intended use. Please try to help conserve water and electricity. Every little bit helps the environment. Keep the heating temperature to 62 degrees during cold weather. Turn off the heat, lights and appliances when you leave the apartment.
6. Quiet Time: 10pm to 8am.
7. Pets (small dog less than 20 lbs) is considered. Pet fee of $50 for minimum of 3 nights stay.
8. Parking: Parking is limited to one (1) vehicle. Vehicle to be parked in front of the property. Additional parking is available along the street for any other person Guest invites to the premise. Please be aware of parking restrictions such as cleaning day.
9. Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate.
10. Garden: While the back yard is shared & enjoyed with other tenants of the building, you must use proper caution and the Homeowners accept no responsibility in the event of harm arising from their use.
We hope you have enjoyed your stay at our apartment. Please note that checkout time is at 11:00 am on the designated date of the checkout.
Before you leave, we just ask a couple of favors to help our housekeeper prepare for our next guests.
•Please take all trash, including bathroom trash bags, out to the trash cans of 213 Steiner inside the Garbage Depot located to the side door next to the garage.
•Please pull the bedding off the beds and leave them on the bed or the floor. Same with the towels.
•Please turn the heat down to 62 degrees in the winter time, and please turn off the heat and appliances when you leave the apartment. Please help us conserve energy. Every little bit helps.
•Please lock all doors and close all windows.
•Place leave the keys back inside the lockbox.
If you choose, we would also appreciate an entry in our guestbook. We love to hear from all our guests.
Если вы отменяете бронирование за 7 дней до поездки или раньше, то мы вернем 50% суммы бронирования. Если вы отменяете бронирование меньше чем за 7 дней до поездки, то деньги не возращаются.
An artist, writer from New York; had lived in San Francisco for many years. Have travelled somewhat, but nowhere near the extent I'd like to. Have therefore come to the conclusion that providing digs to other travelers--and maybe hearing some of their stories if I'm lucky--is perhaps the next best thing to hitting the road myself.