Nice room with a private bathroom and free parking, the apartment has an equiped kitchen, cable and internet, in the building there's a pool, tennis and soccer courts, in a super location near museums and malls Antara and Carso.
Belle chambre avec salle de bain privée
It's a very nice apartment in the Polanco-Carso area, very comfortable and calm. The apartment has two bedrooms, that I rent by Airbnb.
The building has a pool, tennis and soccer court, mini supermarket, beauty salon, payment laundery, 24 hours security service
Общение с гостями
You can always contact me by phone or a what's App message
Другие важные подробности
The apartment has two rooms, both are rented by Airbnb.
In the kitchen, there's always water, coffee, sugar, tea, oil, salt... You can use the pots, pans and dishes. Everything is available for you!
If you have any questions, please contact me!
1. We will be in contact, so I can let you know how to access the apartment, and where you can get the keys and park your car.
2. Don't lose the keys otherwise 300 pesos will be charged to make up for the electronic card.
3. No outside visitors.
4. No smoking.
5. Keep noise to a minimum at night.
6. No pets.
7. When out of the property, please turn off the lights.
8. Keep it clean.
9. All issues concerns and questions must be forwarded to me.
10. Bathing suits are restricted to the pool area exclusively, wear a bathrobe when elsewhere.
11. No glass bottles nor food are allowed in the pool area.
12. A cap is mandatory when in the water.
13. Park exclusively in number 1505 Sol, if you happen to park in another spot a 3,600 pesos fine is enforced by condo administration.
У этого хозяина 69 отзыва о другом жилье.Просмотреть другие отзывы
Hi, I'm Vero from Mexico City!
I'm an engineer, I studied in France, I love traveling, dancing and sharing time with my friends, and pleasant conversations over coffee time.
My place is available through airbnb with satisfied guests due to the great location and easiness access in this fancy neighborhood.
I can recomend great places to eat, museums to visit, High street stores, cinemas, there's the aquarium, theaters and nightlife. All of this whithin walking distance.
If you're outdoorsy I recommend you to walk to Reforma & Chapultepec, run inside this park and visit the best mexican museums within.