GREAT LOCATION CLOSE TO EVERYTHING NEW MODERN 2SORTY 3 BED 3 BATH
Fully updated Modern 3 Bed 3 bath with living room sleeper located in the heart of Boise Id.
Professionally decorated by one of Boise's Award winning designers.
Close to everything. 2 minutes from freeway, blocks away from restaurants and shopping downtown, you can see BSU when standing in the street and 5 min from airport.
1 king bed, 2 queen, 1 living room sleeper and 1 queen air mattress with 3 full bathrooms. Sleeps up to 10
Fully Updated in 2016
65" inch smart tv in living room
55" Smart Tv's in each bedroom
Great BBQ entertainment area in backyard for 10+ with stained Concrete, private stained fencing, cool night lighting for yard and walk ways. Great neighborhood close to Boise State University.
Minutes from YMCA and Golds gym complete with pool, gym and hot tub.
-Fully equipped kitchen
Great location Downtown Boise, Minutes from BSU university, Bogus Basin, Restraunts, clubs, bars, Fishing, Freeway access, Lakes, Bicycling on the Green Belt, Airport and Boise's Great outdoors!!
Have a vacation to remember with a fully updated Executive House !!!
Transportation from airport and around town, limos, sedans.
Grocery shopping. Arrive to a fully stocked kitchen.
All furniture decor and paint may change due to maintenance with like quality
My goal is for you to enjoy your stay in Boise!!!
RENTAL AGREEMENT & RULES
This “Agreement” is entered into by and between:
(URL HIDDEN)(EMAIL HIDDEN) LLC (“Manager”), a Washington limited liability company; and
(URL HIDDEN)______________________________________________________ (“Renter”).
Relative to the short-term rental of, BELLTOWN COURT SEATTLE (herein referred to as the “Unit”).
The parties hereto agree as follows:
1. Occupants Generally. Renter must be age 25 or older. All additional occupants (not to exceed 10) shall be considered “Guests” of Renter and must re registered with the Company in advance of their occupancy of the Unit, and their actions shall be the responsibility of Renter. Access to the Unit shall be denied to any unregistered Guests. Any violations to building or house rules/policies shall at Company’s discretion result in immediate eviction of Renter and all Guests with no refund. If the number of Guests changes, Renter must notify Manager before check-in time.
2. Disruptive Behavior. The Unit shall not be used for gatherings or parties. Evidence of a party, excessive noise, loud music, complaints from neighbors to management and/or any illegal activities will result in immediate eviction with no refund. A $500.00 fine will be charged to credit card on file or the fully refundable damage deposit will be used, in addition to any extra cleaning, replacements of items, plus any additional fines given by the building property management will all be charged to credit card on file or billed to guest if greater than damage deposit. All Guests must also read and follow these rules and regulations and those of the building within which the Unit is located.
3. Damage / Loss. Additional charges will be applied for accidental or intentional physical damage caused to the Unit or any items in the Unit, missing items, excess cleaning, replacement or re-keying of locks, lock boxes, or garage door openers, damage done by pets or parties, additional occupancy and/or sales tax, long distance phone charges, sanitizing charges due to smoking or having pets while in the Unit, or any damage resulting from violations of this Agreement. By signing this Agreement, Renter approves Manager’s right to bill any additional charges described herein to the credit card on file provided by Renter or the fully refundable damage deposit will be used, whichever has been used before check in. Renter agrees to not post a 3 star or lower review due to deposits be withheld from damages caused during the stay.
4. Timing In and Out. Check-in is available anytime after 4:00 pm on the date of Renter’s arrival; departure time is 11:00 am. Prompt checkout is appreciated so that we can prepare the Unit for our next renter. An approved early check-in or late check-out requires approval in writing at least 1 week in advance. Additional charges for unapproved late check-out shall be incurred by Renter at $75.00 each hour past check-out time up to 2 hours; and more than 2 hours without prior approval shall result in a flat $500.00 fee charged to Renter’s credit card on file or fully refundable damage deposit will be used. If Renter has not checked out before 3pm the day of checkout, Renter will be required to pay for another night stay.
5. Booking and Payments. If notice of cancelation is received at least 30 days prior to scheduled check-in, 25%-50% of the total booking shall be retained as a cancelation fee. At 30 days prior to check-in, Renter’s card will be charged the remaining 50% of stay and no refunds are given within 30 days prior to scheduled occupancy date -- no exceptions.
6. No Pets. No pets of any kind whatsoever are allowed unless prior permission in writing has been obtained. Unauthorized pets will result in a $500.00 charge, plus any additional costs shall be charged for extra cleaning/damages attributable to such pet(s). If unauthorized pet is found in the Unit, Renter shall be expelled from the Unit immediately with no refund. Authorized pet fee per night is $25.
7. NO Smoking in the Unit. A $500.00 cleaning fee shall be charged to Renter's credit card or to use the fully refundable damage deposit, whichever has been used before check in for violation of this policy. There are designated smoking areas around building.
8. Linens / Supplies. The Unit is fully furnished and kitchen fully equipped. All linens including sheets and towels are provided for Renter’s stay. If Renter’s stay is reserved for more than 7 nights, upon request at time of confirmation Renter can request fresh towels be supplied for Renter’s use half way through Renter’s stay. A starter supply of paper and soap goods for bath and kitchen are provided with the Unit. Stained linens will result in purchase of new linens in order to replace at renters cost.
9. Security of the Unit. When Renter rents the Unit, Renter assumes responsibility for it and its contents as well as any of Renter’s personal property in the Unit during Renter’s stay. Always lock the doors and windows when Renter leaves. Lost or missing keys, key cards, garage door openers and parking pass will result in replacement fees ranging from $100-$300 per item.
10. Assumption of Risks / Safety. Children are welcome; however, there may be conditions in and around the Unit or building amenities that may pose hazards to them as well as to adults. Neither Manager nor the Unit owner shall be liability or responsible for any injuries occurring during Renter’s stay. Children must be supervised by an adult at all times. Candles are not allowed in the Unit due to fire danger.
11. Repairs. Repairs or any damage is to be reported immediately to Manager’s agent Jason Goold @ (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN).
12. Electronics. Direct TV/ internet/ WI FI are all free any additional service bought while using these technologies are Renter’s responsibility for any additional charges incurred.
13. Hot Tubs, Patios and Other Common Areas. These areas are dangerous at times and slippery when wet. All Renters and their Guests shall be solely responsible for any accidents or injuries and Renter shall defend, indemnify and hold harmless Manager and the Unit’s owner (as a third-party beneficiary of this contract) and their agents from any liability or loss suffered by Renter or Guests while renting the Unit. All Renters and their Guests must follow the posted rules at all times in these common areas. $500 fine for complaints of glass or children wearing diapers in pool area.
14. Cleaning & Housekeeping. Your Unit shall be inspected, sanitized and cleaned before Renter’s arrival. Housekeeping services are not provided with Renter’s rental, but basic housekeeping supplies are available in the Unit such that Renter may do Renter’s own cleaning during Renter’s stay. You are expected to leave the Unit in the same general condition that Renter received it by making sure dishes are cleaned and put away, appliances left clean, perishable food items removed from the refrigerator, and all items and furniture returned to their original location. The Unit should be generally picked-up and ready to be cleaned and sanitized for the next rental. If additional cleaning is required, Renter shall be charged $75.00 per hour for same, with a 1 hour minimum; additional cleaning is considered anything beyond laundering linens and towels, changing beds, dusting, vacuuming, cleaning bathrooms, and putting away clean dishes. If additional cleaning requires the use of an outside vendor (i.e., carpet cleaning due to spills on carpet or upholstery, etc.) Renter will be charged the cost of that service plus a 25% administrative fee. Any bodily fluids/ vomit to be cleaned are an automatic $500 cleaning and disinfecting fee.
15. Additional Terms and Conditions / Release. The undersigned Renter, for himself/herself, his/her heirs, assignors, executors, and administrators, does hereby release and discharge Manager as well as the Unit owner and their agents from any and all claims, demands and/or causes of action attributed to any injury of whatever nature which may occur to the undersigned or any of Renter’s Guests as a result of, or in connection with Renter’s stay in the Unit as well as in or around the building. In any legal action concerning the rights, duties or liabilities of the parties to this Agreement, their principals, successors or assignees, the substantially prevailing party shall be entitled to recover from the other its reasonable attorney fees and all costs thereof. The exclusive venue of any legal action with respect hereto shall be the King County Superior Court in Seattle, Washington, and the parties hereto do submit themselves to the personal jurisdiction of such Court. Washington State law shall apply.
16. Disclaimer. Owner does not accept any liability for loss, damage or injury to Renters or Guests, their invitees or their personal property, any inconvenience arising from any temporary defects or stoppage in supply of water, gas, electricity or plumbing, Renter’s or Guest’s conduct, weather conditions, natural disasters, acts of God, or other reasons beyond its control. No refunds are giving for any outages/damages conflicting with use of rooms, showers, toilets, sinks, appliances, electronics or any other features or amenities in the Unit or on the property in which the Unit is located.
17. Integration. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties relating to the subject matter hereof, and supersedes all prior written oral or written negotiations, representations, or agreements. No modification of this Agreement shall be binding on either party unless it is in writing signed by both parties. Each section, subsection or paragraph of this Agreement shall be deemed severable and if for any reason any portion of this Agreement is unenforceable, invalid or contrary to any existing or future law, such unenforceability or invalidity shall not affect the applicability or validity of any other portion of this Agreement. For all purposes hereunder facsimile signatures shall be deemed to be originals and such facsimile signatures shall be given the same effect as would an original signature.
Accepted effective ________________________, 2016.
Schedule occupancy date: ____________________________________, 2016
Scheduled departure date: _____________________________________, 2016
RENTER(URL HIDDEN) OWNER:
______________________________(URL HIDDEN) (EMAIL HIDDEN) LLC
(URL HIDDEN) (Signature)
(URL HIDDEN)By: ______________________________
______________________________(URL HIDDEN)Jason Goold
(URL HIDDEN)(Print Name(URL HIDDEN) Its: Member
У этого хозяина 7 отзыва о другом жилье.Просмотреть другие отзывы