Monte do Telheiro perched on a hill with views over olive groves, cork forests and the village of Santiago do Escoural. Shady verandas are ideal for long lunches and for watching the sunset after a peaceful day relaxing by the pool. The property is registered in Portugal as an Alojamento Local with Reg No. 29574/AL
The large bright house is elegantly furnished and equipped with all the necessities of modern living and all the extras that make a home from home. This spacious house is ideal for families or friends looking for relaxation in the peace of the countryside.
The whole house is available comprising of:
• The first bedroom with an ensuite bathroom with large bath and shower and opens onto an outside shower.
•The second bedroom has a double bed and the third has a linked bed which can be set up either as two singles or a properly joined double.
• An additional single bed is available on request so that the house can be configured as three doubles (plus one single if requested) or two doubles and two singles (plus one additional single bed if requested).
• Each bedroom has air-conditioning to ensure a comfortable nights sleep.
• The second and third bedrooms share a bathroom with combined bath and shower.
•The kitchen is large and well equipped with electric oven, gas hob and granite work surfaces. The kitchen table seats 6 comfortably and is ideal for casual meals or sociable cooking.
• The kitchen opens up onto the pergola covered veranda with charming views of the village of Escoural.
• The utility room is equipped with washing machine and tumble dryer (although the washing line at the back of the house is a much speedier option in summer).
• The high ceilinged lounge is spacious with doors onto the verandas that can be opened up on both sides allowing the cool breeze to keep the room comfortable on even the warmest afternoons.
• The lounge is equipped with TV, DVD player, cable TV decoder (70 Channels), sound system with Ipod docking station. The book cases are stocked with books and a small library of DVDs is available.
• The dining room table seats 10 comfortably and the dining room table top can be removed to reveal a half size snooker table (cues and balls provided).
Outside Areas, Garden and Pool
• Under the veranda a large wooden table and benches are the ideal place to lose an hour or two enjoying the local food and wine with the back drop of the rolling hills and olive groves.
• Sunloungers and a hammock are available for soaking up the sun or that well earned afternoon nap.
• The 10m by 5m pool is solar heated and salt chlorinated which is much kinder to your skin for those refreshing dips and the diving board offers the opportunity for hours of fun for children and adults alike.
• A child safety fence for the pool is available on request. The fence is removable and is made from a transparent mesh of a climb resistant nature and has a self-closing gate. The fencing has been tested and approved in both America and France, conforming to their strict standards and legislation.
• The barbecue area sheltered under olive and oak trees with Weber kettle barbecue and separate charcoal grill is ideal for perfecting barbecue skills.
• The large garden and surrounding olive fields are full of wildlife and bird life.
Общение с гостями
I do not live at the property but will be available by e-mail or phone whenever required and my contact details are:
Tel: +(PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)
Email: (EMAIL HIDDEN)
In addition Vera and her husband Franclim are the caretakers who live in the house at the bottom of the hill on the property. Vera looks after the house and Franclim looks after the land and the pool. They both have full time jobs and have been instructed to respect guests’ privacy and so you probably won’t see much of them. However should you require any assistance with the house (something not working or changes of linen etc.) during your stay then you can just knock on their door.
In addition as a back up there is an English speaking contact in the village who can assist with any issues if Vera and Franclim are unavailable.
Другие важные подробности
Each bedroom has air-conditioning to ensure a comfortable nights sleep.
The house is equipped with fast free WIFI.
The property is child friendly with a large fenced in garden, optional child safety fence for the pool.
In addition two travel cots and a high chair are available for infants on request.
The property has a Alojamento Local license from the local municipality (Camara Municipal de Montemor-o-Novo license No. (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)) and complies with all local fire and other safety standards.
Номер лицензии или регистрационный номерAlojamento Local sob no. 29574/AL
Подробнее об этом номере
The house sleeps a maximum of 7 guests in bed plus two infants in cots.
The house is non-smoking and we regret but we do not accept pets.
Saturday Changeover in June, July and August
7 day minimum stay (Saturday to Saturday) July and August
4 day minimum stay over Christmas and New Year
Отзывов пока нет
Об этом жилье пока нет ни одного отзыва. Если вы остановитесь здесь, то ваш отзыв появится в этом разделе.
I am an ex-pat Brit living in South Africa with my wife and two small children.
We love the home in Portugal that we have made for ourselves but don't get to stay in it as often as we would like but its great that we can offer it to other families to enjoy.