Enjoy the charm of this modern and spacious furnished apartment with sea views that will take your breath away. This apartment is located midway between Zlatni Rat (Famous beach) and the picturesque Bol town.
10 Reasons Why This Bol Apartment is For You!
1) Bright spacious apartment with modern furniture
2) A wonderful large private balcony with gorgeous uninterrupted views of the sea. A small table and chairs to enjoy the view from.
3) Great location as midway between the main beach and the old town.
4) Building is on a quiet tree lined street so the music which can run till 1am from the old town won't keep you up at night. (10/15mins walk from the action.. best of both worlds!)
5) Just 100m away from the current number one rated Restaurant in Bol per tripadvisor ( June16 "Ranc Restaurant") and my favourite one when it comes to food.
6) Local supermarket within 150 meters of the apartment to stock up on your supplies.
7) Cozy double bed !!. The apartment comfortably accommodates 4 people with a double bed in the bedroom and a solid pull out sofa bed in the lounge.
8) Equipped kitchen with everything you could need.
9) The apartment comes with loads of board games (Monopoly, Trivial Pursuit, Chess etc) to keep you occupied should you need a rest from the sun. Also feel free to use the beach gear such as the soft beach seats, beach umbrella, inflatable lilos, balls and tennis rackets should you want a game.
10) Air conditioned and off street parking!!!
So a 10/15min walk to the beach and a 10/15 min walk to town. You'll be able to walk everywhere.
We are hosts that go the extra mile to ensure you will have a nice time in Bol and are fully informed. We truly care about your experience and we will do everything in our power to make it a good one.
To summarise the apartment contains the following:
-linen and towels
-radio with AUX cable for portable music devices.
-Flat Screen TV (Cro Channels only although they usual have decent English Movies)
-iron and iron board
-fully equipped kitchen includes: pots, pans, glasses, cutlery -basic condiments
-beach lilo and beach balls
-games including Monopoly, Poker, cards, Chess, Trivial Pursuit etc
-No WIFI , although a majority of the cafes in Bol have free wifi.
EU citizens can use their home data allowance anywhere in the EU from 19 June 2017 which includes Croatia. Non EU citizens can buy a Travel Pack sim Card €11 for 7 days unlimited internet. Available to purchase at Post Office.
We will be happy to provide a full list of suggestions and recommendations.
Also please note: The apartment is on the 2nd floor with no lift. If mobility is an issue, be aware of this detail.
Free Parking on site. Free views :)
BBQ off limits please do not use.
Общение с гостями
Ask us anything! We love giving recommendations. If you'd rather keep to yourself, we will give you all the space you need.
Другие важные подробности
The apartment is on the 2nd floor with no lift. If mobility is an issue, be aware of this detail.
We do not have a microwave.
We no not have WIFI. European Law from 19 June 2017 will mean EU citizens can use their data allowance anywhere in the EU which includes Croatia. Non EU Citizens can buy a Tourist 7 day sim card with unlimited data for approx. €11 Euros from the local mobile providers. Local Cafes have free WIFI also.
Check out by 10am.
Check in after 3pm.
NO PARTIES PLEASE
Noise: Guests must ensure they keep their noise down and respect the neighbours which means no loud parties.
IDs are required before checking in for all guests.
Lost keys must be replaced at your expense.
The tourist agency that manage my property will need to take a copy of your ID (for all guests) as they will register you with the tourist office in BOL. I will then pay your tourist tax. It is already included in the price however just so you know what to expect.
I was born in Rome and then later raised in a small country town in Italy. Creating Art has been an inspirational and integral part of my life since childhood. My love and passion for art as a means of expressing myself is ever evolving.