Experience all that East Nashville has to offer in a neat, spacious, private suite w/private entrance. House in quiet cul-de-sac overlooking park. Walk to park behind house to access 4 miles of a paved path to downtown.
Please copy and paste this URL to see my other listing (Cozy East Nashville Private Room): https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/11969484
Opryland - 9 mi
Downtown - 6 mi
5 points - 3 mi
Riverside Village - 2 mi
Riverwood Mansion - 0.5 mi
Bus - 5-7 minute walk
Park - walk
The private suite includes a spacious bedroom, bathroom, and living room. Sleeps four on 2 beds. The two beds provided are one full-sized regular bed and the other, a full sized sofa-bed with two 1.5 inch thick mattress toppers, totaling 3 inches in thickness, for greater comfort.
Judging from their reviews and feedback, this suite is especially perfect for business travelers and traveling nurses because of the comfort, quiet, cleanliness, safety, and privacy it offers.
It is also excellent for groups of up to 4 people.
You have private access to a bedroom and bathroom, which are on a separate level from the rest of the house.
Общение с гостями
I'm a working professional and am willing to offer as much help as needed when I'm around. If you have any questions about what to do in the area, I am more than happy to give suggestions.
Другие важные подробности
1. Personal toiletries like body soap, hair shampoo/conditioner, and shaving cream not provided (bed linen, towels, and toilet paper provided).
2. Guest are welcome to bring their own house slippers/socks.
3. House tested and cleared for toxic radon emissions
4. This is a pet-free home
5. Please do not roll luggage or anything else on the floors
1. Drinking, smoking, and drugs strictly prohibited.
2. The entrance and suite are fully carpeted and clean. Guests are requested to take off their shoes near the entrance in order to maintain the cleanliness of the space.
3. Guests are requested to be conscious of their noise level after 10pm
4. I would appreciate if all food and snacks are eaten in the kitchen
У этого хозяина 143 отзыва о другом жилье.Просмотреть другие отзывы
Hi! I'm a medical professional in a local hospital. I've lived in Nashville for 4 years and moved here from Boston, MA (but have lived in several US cities, including Washington DC, Columbus OH, Charlottesville VA, Cleveland OH, and Portland OR).
I love the vibe of Nashville and more specifically, East Nashville and I hope you do too!!
I'm a friendly, down-to-earth person and hope to be part of your comfortable stay.