My house is situated about 25 min walk via the Thames path or Abingdon Road and less than 10 min bus ride form the city centre. It takes around 30 min to get there by bus from Oxford train station and less than 10 min by car or by taxi (taxi cost is around £10).
The house has got 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms, 2 of them are en suite and third bathroom is shared between two rooms (number 3 and 4) - please see the other rooms listed under my name. All rooms are fully furnished and newly refurbished, they all have access to living/dinning room, hallway and kitchen as well as back garden. This bedroom is on the ground floor, looking onto driveway and Weirs Lane. It has en-suite shower room/toilet, double bed, wardrobe, desk and smart TV.
With each room we provide (free of charge):
- self-served continental breakfast which you can find in kitchen cupboard
- coffee, hot chocolate & selection of teas (available in the kitchen)
- off road parking (two cars on the driveway) or on-street parking
- back garden with furniture and smoking area
- access to shared living and dining room with smart TV, comfortable sofa seats and dining set
- use of very well equipped kitchen: fridge/freezer, microwave, oven, cooking gas hobs, deep fat fryer, toaster, sandwich maker, kettle, cooking and frying pans, chopping boards, crockery, cutlery
- towels, hair dryer, shampoo, shower gel & toothpaste
- single use slippers (for guests who stay longer than 2 night)
- Wifi internet connection with super-fast fibre broadband
- use of iron and ironing board
Available on request:
•Use of washing machine/tumble dryer - £6.00 per load (just send me a message when you need to use it and I will let you know where the washing powder is and make machine available for to use for you)
•Bath robes - £5.00 per stay ( let me know before checking in and it will be ready in your room)
Общение с гостями
We are very flexible about check in times (24/7), it is most likely that we will not be around on your check in; you will be sent a smart lock code which you can use for the whole stay without carrying house keys, coming and going as you like during your stay. Due to our cleaning services check out time is preferred before 3pm however if you let me know we will try to arrange something more convenient for you. There is a key box in the hall way as you walk in on the right hand side, with set of keys to your room (no: 1), please leave them in the same place on departure. In the hallway there are Oxford guides, maps and leaflets from tourist information centre available.
Другие важные подробности
Please respect other guests in the house. If anything is broken on your arrival please let us know as soon as possible; if anything brakes during your stay send me a message so we can fix it promptly. Familiarise yourselves with house manual.
It is non-smoking house, no candles & no pets are allowed. There is a smoking area in the back garden with an ash tray and garden furniture. Be kind to take your shoes off due to carpeted staircase and new white laminate flooring in the house. Please do not bring bikes into the house, attach them to the bike stand with safe D-locks as we do not take responsibility for any stolen items.
У этого хозяина 262 отзыва о другом жилье.Просмотреть другие отзывы