Central Greece - Gulf of Corinth -Phokis: comfortable villa beside the sea 8-10 people. 1 hour from Delphi - 30-45 mn.de Patras -1h30h the archaeological site of Olympia. Large garden. Shaded terraces.
Our beautiful family villa is situated between 2 small picturesque villages, Skaloma and Marathias, which can be reached by foot in 15 minutes. It is a newly built house, adhering to the main traditional architecture of the region. Located just 200m away from a beautiful pebbled beach, devoid of crowds even in August, it offers a pleasant, comfortable and peaceful stay. The covered terrace overlooks a large garden, sea and the mountains of the Peloponnese. It can accommodate 8 to 9 people.
Here is a detailed description of the interior :
- Two bedrooms with double beds
- One bedroom with two single beds
- One bathroom in the hallway and a bathroom in one of the two rooms, which can be used by the other inhabitants of the house during the day.
- A loft-attic (TV area)
- A sitting room and a dining room in a single large room
- A kitchen that looks into the sitting room
FOR MORE THAN 6 PERSONS :
- There is also a very bright comfortable semi-basement of 30m2, with a separate entrance and a large window that looks onto the garden. It contains one double bed, one single bed, one camp bed and a bathroom and communicates with the main house.
All linen will be provided upon arrival by the owner which will welcome you and show you the little details of the house.If the owner is absent, another person will ensure your arrival or departure.
If you are planning to arrive at Araxos airport, (45minutes from the house), or by boat at Patra (30 minutes away), directions are as follows. Drive over the Rio-Antirio bridge towards Nafpaktos, then follow the signs to Monastiraki and Marathia (in the direction of Itea). Next turn right at the first entrance to Marathia. You can also use buses and taxis that have a regular service from Patra to Nafpaktos.
If you are coming from Athens, the house is 2 hours and 15 minutes away by car until Nafpaktos via the Athens – Patras motorway and then 15 more minutes until you reach Skaloma. If you arrive at the "Eleftherios Venizelos" airport and you do not wish to rent a car, you can take a taxi to the Kifissos bus station and take the bus to Nafpaktos. Once you have reached Nafpaktos, you can take a taxi or bus to the house in Skaloma.
Once you have arrived in Nafpaktos you can call the owner for advice on how to get to the house.
Общение с гостями
I will be available to offer help throughout your stay
Другие важные подробности
The surrounding area is extremely beautiful, a little wild, without much tourism and ideal for those who love tranquility, relaxation and beautiful walks. There are also other activities, such as, hiking, fishing, diving, mountain biking and watersports if you bring your own equipment.
- Nafpaktos (Lepante),a beautiful city with the old center and its medieval castle and the port (20 minutes away)
- Delphi, Archaeological site and museum (1 hour 10')
- Galaxidi a beautiful small picturesque town with old traditional 19th century buildings and a port with a great maritime tradition. (30 minutes).
- Troizonia Islands (transfer by boat from Glypha 10 minutes)
- The village of Monastiraki (10 minutes)
- Wonderful walks through pine forests can also be found in the villages of Orini Nafpaktia: Ano Hora, Kato Hora, Ambelakiotissa, Elatou ... (45 minutes to 1hour from the house to Ano Hora via Efpalio - Aspria)
Beautiful beaches can be found at Sergoula, Monastiraki, Hiliadou. There are very good restaurants in Marathias, Monastiraki and Nafpaktos. In Marathias there is also a mini-market, a butcher, a bakery, and hotels whose services are open to the public (Coffee shop, swimming pool).
- Archeological site of Ancient Olympia (2h)
A word of advice: A car is essential for getting around, if you really want to explore this beautiful area. You can very easily rent a car on the internet or with agents in Patras and Nafpaktos.
ONLY 6 beds for 6 people. The semi-basement apartement will be opened if there are more than 6 persons.
I wish the house to be left clean and in good condition, as you have found it the day of your arrival. Pets are permitted provided they do not damage the garden or home. You can smoke in the accommodation.
- Before booking, it is necessary that the future tenant has signed the contract with our rules. It will be sent by e-mail
-By Elsewhere at the time of arrival, with the key, the tenant will receive notes about the sights of the region, emergency phones, notes on the details about the house, and the map of the owner of the area that he must return at his departure
-He must also sign the Inventory of the House, pay the security deposit and the outstanding balance
Если вы отменяете бронирование за 7 дней до поездки или раньше, то мы вернем 50% суммы бронирования. Если вы отменяете бронирование меньше чем за 7 дней до поездки, то деньги не возращаются.
Отзывов пока нет
Об этом жилье пока нет ни одного отзыва. Если вы остановитесь здесь, то ваш отзыв появится в этом разделе.
My name is Vicky Papathanassiou, I am 53 years old and I am a French teacher in Athens where I live with my husband and my son. I love nature and when I have free time, I am sailing or i do mountain hikes.
I like also read and spend quiet and sweet moments in front of a wood fire with family or friends.
I also love making jewelry and accessories for women and home