PRIME LOCATION: Right on Red Road
Kitchen, fridge, dishwasher
Bus stop in front of the apartment
2 mins away from the metro station
4 mins away from University of Miami
Free parking(s) in shade
Complimentary Coffee and Tea
Gorgeous tropical backyard
Minutes away from boutique shops and restaurants, Whole Foods, Publix, Winn Dixie, Sunset Mall, Movie Theater, Petco, dry cleaning, nail salons, fitness studios in downtown South Miami.
Queen size bed.
Empty closets, cabinets and space for luggages.
Empty kitchen cabinets and fridge to put personal grocery and other shopping items.
Peaceful secluded backyard filled with tropical fruit trees and orchids.
Bright light and quiet.
Fan in each room.
2 TV's. (Playstation access in living room and HDMI access in bedroom TV).
Coffee maker and filter.
Grill toasted cheese/panini maker.
Complete set of kitchen utensils and cookware.
Complimentary coffee and tea.
24-hour Laundry facility.
Pool and sunbathing area.
Huge outside BBQ's and picnic area.
Tropical peaceful backyard.
All well-behaved pets welcome upon request.
DURING YOUR STAY:
- quiet time after 11:00pm.
- no smoking -you can smoke outside, and please take the ashtray from the kitchen.
- read the door/key instruction carefully. The backdoor does not have a key -further instructions can be found on the second page in FAQ’s.
- do not throw excessive toilet paper in the toilet, in fact try avoiding it if you can, it might get clogged easier than you think.
- dishwasher tablets are under the sink, please start the dishwasher before you check-out.
- do not drag furniture or heavy luggage on the hardwood floors to prevent scratching.
- do not wear heavy shoes or high heels as its a noise concern to our neighbors.
- please never dye your hair in the apartment.
BEFORE YOU LEAVE:
- do not leave wet towels on the ground and hang them to dry. It creates mold and is a serious health issue. The bedroom and bathroom doors have towel-hangers.
- do not leave leftover food in the fridge or in the oven.
- please clean ALL dirty dishes.
- place dirty dishes in the dishwasher with no food residue -it won’t clean it well if you leave food residue/sauce on the plates, silverware, etc.
- leave the sink and countertop clean, no food, no dirt, no dishes.
- please try to leave the house in the same condition it was in. If you make a huge mess, simply clean it up.
- please leave the A/C at 77 F. when you checkout.
- turn the lights/blinds off before leaving the apartment.
- take all your personal belongings.
Thank you for your understanding! a copy of these rules, house manual and a cleaning sheet prior can be found inside the apartment once you check in. After each cleaning, I go to the apartment and check to make sure it is up to promised high standards.
Try to relax, and treat it like home. I have a high chance of accommodating here just after your departure, so please make sure to treat the place with that thought in mind. I am an understanding person and if an accident happens, i will handle it as soon as you let me know, so please feel free to communicate openly. I aim to always make you smile!
ps: proudly serving eco-friendly options! Just mention your love of green and I will get in contact with you depending on your needs.
1) What essential items are included both for short and long-term rentals?
-For each reservation, shampoo, conditioner, soap, 3 rolls of toilet paper, 3 roll of paper towels and couple tablets of dishwasher detergent are provided. Guests are kindly invited to be responsible for their additional supply needs. There are complimentary items such as laundry detergent, toiletries, sunscreen, shaving cream, toothpaste etc. you are more than welcome to use the items in the closet and cabinets.
2) Can I bring a pet?
- All pets are welcome. $15 per pet per night, an extra $60 cleaning fee will be applied due to longer and detailed that needs to be hired after your departure. You are not allowed to walk dogs in the backyard, and all dogs must be leashed at all times. You must clean up after your pet outside at all times. Guests must use the couch with the provided blankets during their entire stay to prevent paw prints, regardless if their pet goes on the furniture or not.
3) Can you explain the cleaning fee more detailed?
- The cleaning fee is for you to find the place in a clean condition, it is a service you purchase to ensure you find a clean place prior to your arrival, you are not paying for the cleaning fees after your departure, assuming that you will follow the house rules and leave the place accordingly. However, if the place does meet the criteria, extra cleaning that is required will be paid from the security deposit held by Airbnb. For guests with pets, you will be expected to follow the same rules. After you check-in, I will adjust the cleaning fee and you will be charged with an extra $60 for single or $100 for multiple pets. This fee is necessary after each guest with a pet checks-out since anti-allergy cleaning and longer cleaning hours that need to be hired. My goal is to create a brand-new clean place for each guest and create a home where there are no signs of previous guests.
4) Can I get my security deposit back?
- Absolutely! If the apartment is not mistreated as stated in the conditions stated above, the security deposit held by Airbnb will be returned. However, If the apartment is left dirty and does not meet the standards stated above the security deposit held will not be returned and will be used to cope with the issue. This rule applies to guests with pets. Regardless of the adjusted cleaning fee, if the apartment is mistreated, the security deposit will not be returned. If any of the negligent acts require hiring repairing, purchasing, or extra cleaning services, the guests must compensate for the services necessary as well if it cost more than the actual security deposit.
5) What happens if I lock myself out or lose my key?
If you lose your key or lock yourself out and I am in town you will be charged $50 fee. If I am out of town, you will be held responsible to hire and pay for locksmith services. The new lock that will be put in has to be a brass color, any other color will not be accepted by the association and new services would have to be hired. Please notify me in advance before taking action so everything goes smoothly. It wouldn't get this complicated if I'm notified immediately.
6) If a promised appliance breaks during my stay, can I get a discount?
- No, I would kindly ask you to be understanding if an appliance breaks due to normal wear and tear. It is not something that happens a lot, but it might in every home, anytime. In that case, services will be hired and compensated by me, in an event of the A/C, kitchen appliances, water and sewer services, Internet, electricity and any other promised necessities breaking down. I will take care of it as soon as possible and make the fastest repair arrangements --please do keep in mind that I do not have repairmen ready to serve 7/24 but I have a team that works on the weekends, I try my best to communicate and I heavily report to my guests. I will never enter the apartment without getting your approval. I suggest that you do not hire any services before getting my approval. Yet, if the problem is caused due to negligence, such as clogging the toilet guest(s) will be held responsible to either unclog it themselves or they may hire, and pay for the services and associated cleaning services. If an appliance is broken due to negligence and poor use of the guests, such as putting the laundry detergent in the dishwasher, short-circuiting electronics due to water damage, breaking an item or an accessory, repairs or costs must be compensated by the guests.
С 23 ноябрь 2017 - 26 ноябрь 2017 минимальная продолжительность бронирования — 3 ночи.
Once you confirm the reservations, I will give you the full address, and the instructions for the key to the apartment. Prior to your arrival, I will leave everything you need to know (house manual, FAQ's, cleaning sheet) on the TV console.
I am easy to communicate with, I love animals and the nature.
Hoping to host nice, positive and polite guests!