Perfect room for students or people doing business or tourism in town! Comfortable queen bed and laptop friendly work-space. Spare bike available. Calm neighborhood in the heart of Corso Italia, close to Dufferin Street. Brand new townhouse condo. Free parking on premises.
One private master bedroom in the trendy Junction Triangle! A three bedroom Torontonian townhouse (with balcony and huge walking closet), with shared bathrooms with other guests, in a quiet neighborhood a couple of minutes walk from Corso Italia on Saint Claire Avenue, on the corner of Earlscourt park, and 5 blocks from Lansdowne metro station and Bloor Street West.
We also have another listing available, in case this one is already booked. Check it out:
You will have access to the common area of the house, such as kitchen, bathrooms, living and dining rooms. We have washing and drying machines on site, as well, free of charge.
You are not allowed to access our room or the other guest bedroom, neither the terrace, unless invited by us.
Parking can be arranged free of charge for short stays only in the underground visitor parking area, but we do not guarantee due to visitor spots being limited. For long-term, an extra fee will be charged, and it also depend on parking availability. Parking is free on the street. No need for parking licences in the premises.
Общение с гостями
We will be glad to help you through when you arrive. If you need any guidance while here, we will be on site during your stay.
After you arrive, we can provide maps and leaflets for tourism in our area.
Другие важные подробности
Please, read our cancellation policy option, using the link ahead: https://www.airbnb.ca/home/cancellation_policies#strict
VALUES and PRICES:
All the costs include basic house bills, such as electricity, heating and internet. Washing machine and dryer are available free of charge.
The base nightly/weekly/monthly prices may vary according to high or low season (holidays, weekends, winter break and summer vacation). And we have no control over Aibnb share, service fees and taxes.
The cleaning fee is charged only once, independently on how long you stay.
We consider as a long-term booking any reservation that lasts more than a week. If you are booking for a long-term stay, we expect you to help with maintenance of the house, sharing basic household chores with us and the other long-term/short-term guests that will be staying at our home at the same time as you. Even for a short stay, try to keep everything as neat as possible, especially in the common areas (bathrooms, living room, dining room and kitchen)
Personal hygiene products (shampoo, toothpaste, body wash, etc) and cleaning products in general (washing machine soap and softner, dishwasher soap, etc) are not included in any type of long-term bookings. Those essentials are available for short stays only (less than a week bookings).
KITCHEN and FOOD:
You can use all the kitchen appliances, but we do not provide any meal or breakfast. You will have storage space in the fridge and cabinet for your food. Be considerate not to eat food that doesn't belong to you. We are not a Bed & Breakfast.
As shown in the pictures, we do have a dog in the house.
If you are not comfortable with them, maybe this is not the right spot for you. Our dog is a really well trained German shepherd, very friendly and well behaved... he would love to be friends with you! ;-)
Another important thing to have in mind is that you may not be the only guest in our home during your stay. We have another bedroom in the house, that is also for rental on Airbnb or other sites, for short or long stays.
SECURITY DEPOSIT FEE:
It's not charged on your credit card when confirming your booking. It will only be charged in case of any property damage. For more information: https://www.airbnb.ca/help/article/140/how-does-airbnb-handle-security-deposits
We would like you to feel welcome after your arrival.
Remember: you are a guest in our home, and we expect you to behave accordingly. By booking with us, you accept our rules and conditions.
Having said that, we would like you to go through our basic house rules, which are pretty common sense everywhere in the globe, but as it could vary from culture to culture, it doesn't hurt to mention what our basic rules are, how things in our house work and how the spaces have to be shared and kept:
1) Communication is key. We are here to help with any problem or special need or request you may have during your stay. Let us know if anything comes up.
2) Cleanliness is a task to be shared amongst all. Keep all common use areas clean after using them (bathrooms, kitchen, living and dining). We expect our guests, especially long-term, to help with household chores (cleaning bathrooms, taking out the garbage, wiping, vacuuming, etc). Be proactive.
3) Do not leave the sink full of dirty things. If you use anything from the common use utensils (dishes, pans, glasses, cutlery, etc.) you clean it after by hand or put them in the dishwasher. The stove must be cleaned after every use. Remember that other people will also need to use the kitchen after you.
4) Keep your personal hygiene products always in your room. And, please, do not forget to brush and flush the toilet. Keep the bathrooms neat after using them.
5) No loud music, or any type of loud sound/noise/disturbance after 10pm in the room. Respect our neighbors and guests bedtime.
6) Always leave your shoes at the entrance of the house, especially during winter. We do not want to have messy carpets and stairs with outdoor dirt.
7) No smoking inside of the bedroom or in the house is allowed. We are non-smokers. Use the front porch instead or take a nice walk around the park just beside our unit.
8) Avoid arriving home too late during weekdays to avoid waking us or our other guests up. Keep in mind that we do have a dog, so, if you plan "partying all-night-long", he will probably bark when you arrive.
9) Do not bring people over without our approval. Non-registered guests are not allowed to stay over to sleep. We reserve the right to refuse to have anyone that was not included in the booking. Non-registered guests approved by us will be charged extra. And you MUST NOT have random guests over to engage in sex.
10) Friends can visit, but respecting the house rule number 5. We just want to be aware of who is coming to visit you in advance and your guests can only access the common area of the house on the first floor.
11) Parties without consent are strictly not allowed.
12) Do not book with us if you are under any type of medical treatment or condition that could compromise our comfort, health and well-being, as well as your own.
13) The violation of any house rule could lead to the cancellation of your stay. If you do not follow the basic house rules, we will have to shorten your stay. We will send you a new check out date, and no refund will be given. You must accept to leave when asked.
У этого хозяина 42 отзыва о другом жилье.Просмотреть другие отзывы