Located in South Yunderup, on a spacious corner block with canal frontage on 2 sides, gives the feeling of being on your own island! Just imagine yourself sitting in the spa overlooking the canal with the occasional dolphin passing by your own jetty. The spa is a cold water spa for use during the summer months. We also offer FREE OF CHARGE use of 3 kayaks for guest enjoyment with life jackets provided.
Explore the waterways in the South Yunderup area.
Take your boat to get fish and chips or visit the iconic Ravenswood hotel.
Relax in the cold water spa, while taking in the canal atmosphere.
Have a BBQ by the canal, in one of the properties outdoor areas.
Enjoy fishing from your very own private jetty.
3 Kayaks plus life jackets are provided free of charge for you to enjoy the canals and Murray River.
Launch your small boat or kayak, from the properties very own boat ramp
Enjoy the outdoors with a sunken sitting area down by the water and several outdoor entertaining areas including a 4 burner BBQ. For a spot of luxury you can also enjoy a cold water spa overlooking the waterways.
Другие важные подробности
Enjoy ducted evaporative air conditioning and reverse cycle heating and cooling to provide year round comfort. Also enjoy the cosy atmosphere of a slow combustion wood fire along with a generous chefs' kitchen.
The house has parking for 2 vehicles and a private boat ramp for launching of small boats, kayaks and other small water craft and space to store them. There is public boat ramp located nearby for larger water craft.
Please note: Linen is not included, it can be made available upon request for an extra fee.
- Parties or functions of any kind are strictly prohibited.
- No pets are allowed.
- Smoking is not permitted.
- Guest to supply sheets and towels or these can be provided at a cost.
- Guests must not create noise or engage in any offensive behaviour which will impact on the neighbouring residents and local community.
- A maximum of 6 adults and 2 children may occupy the property.
- Any damage or breakages must be reported and subsequently will be deducted from the Security Bond.
- It is the responsibility of the parent/guardian to supervise any children staying at the property.
- We regretfully advise that the Spa is unable to be used during the Winter months