A wonderful apartment for your family
Discover the charm of Parisian holidays in an apartment located just a few minutes walk to Montmartre and to the Opera !
A great pied-a-terre for a family or a group of friends ! (Max. 5 pers.)
Between Montmartre and Opera, in the heart of the trendiest art and shopping areas of Paris, this superb apartment is newly renovated and ready to welcome you.
The interior is a mix of modern furnitures and authentic parisian style.
Built at the beginning of the XIX century, this pied-à-terre offers you the charm of French architecture with wide mouldings around the ceiling and a superb oak parquet flooring.
The ideal location !
It is extremely convenient staying in this flat as the location gives you quick access to every parts of Paris allowing you more time to enjoy the sights and sounds of the city.
From Charles de Gaulle Airport or Orly (URL HIDDEN) wouldn't be easier ! Direct by the RER B until Gare du Nord where you get off. And then, it's about 5-8 minutes walk... depending on the weight of your luggages !
The house is :
-100 meters from the Cadet subway station which brings you to Opera, Galeries Lafayette, the Louvre Museum, Châtelet, Gare de l'Est
- 400 meters from Gare du Nord (Eurostar)
- 200 meters from Notre Dame de Lorette subway station which brings you to Gare Saint Lazare, Concorde, St Germain des Prés
- 200 meters from Monmartre and Sacré Coeur, and Anvers subway station (Champs Elysées, Parc Monceau)
I have prepared for my guests a special guide with my favorite addresses in the neighborhood and in the city (shops, restaurants and bars), so feel free to pick some ideas ;-)
A cosy place, perfectly furnished !
Located on the third floor (with a modern elevator and security codes), the high quality flat is sunny and calm.
The flat is fully furnished and equipped so that you don't need to worry about anything except your clothes and toothbrush…
Wi-fi and TV in the flat are inclusive. All the house linen is provided.
The (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) sq foot), offer you :
- a wide entrance with a large dressing.
- a large living-room, decorated in retro design, you can dine at the dinner table or enjoy a movie after a long day of visits,
- a Kittchen with all equipment you will need to prepare a great breakfast ( gas combi-boiler, large fridge, cooking utensils) or just make yourself at home (laundry machine…)
- the "parents suite " with a double bed (140x190) and a private bathroom with hairdryer and towels at your disposal.
-the Bedroom N°2, with a convertible double bed really comfortable, a desk, a printer.
-the Bedroom N°3 with a single bed (90x200), a desk
-An indépendant bathroom with a hairdryer and towels.
All the bedrooms open up on calm courtyard of the residence to ensure you get a sound sleep. All are equiped with shutters and curtains.
In the 3rd bedroom you will find a map of the arrondissemnts, metro guide, books of :
- The history of the 9th arrondissement
- Specialised museums
- Food halls of French specialities
- Hidden bars and restaurants
- Paris guide to explore Paris by foot
- Guide to explore mysterious Paris
С 01 июль 2017 - 31 декабрь 2017 минимальная продолжительность бронирования — 7 ночей.
Mon mari et moi-même avons eu un vrai coup de coeur pour cet appartement typiquement parisien dans lequel vous vous trouverez tout de suite à l'aise par ses volumes généreux et son caractère cosy et chic.
Durant mes absences, ma fille Béatrice qui habite à 50 mètres de chez nous et loue elle-même son appartement sur le site AirBnb, vous accueillera avec le plus grand plaisir dans notre appartement dont elle connaît tous les recoins. De plus, elle parle l'anglais couramment et connaît tout les bons plans à Paris.
Hello, I am Dominique,
Born and raised in Paris, I've been living in the neighborhood for ever. I'll be happy to give you all the good tips you need (the famous and ..the hidden!)
I am often away for projects and trips, so be my guest and enjoy the entire apartment while your are visiting Paris!
I looove to travel and lived in different countries like USA, UK, Asia .. My daughter and I are fond of the Bed &Breakfast way of life so it comes naturally to start the Airbnb adventure in Paris with our own loved apartment!
Our objective is definetly to help you spend an unforgettable stay in this beautiful city ;-)