The bed is a Queen Size memory foam mattress with a gorgeous quilt. This is a bachelor or bachelorette room. Ideal for only individuals that understand this is not a hotel service but rather a shared economy looking for adventures. Complimentary coffee and any of the kitchen's resources are provided for you to use during your stay. This home and many of the homes in the neighborhood are on .25 acres so it's perfect for four-legged friends.
This particular room is the biggest bedroom in the home at 13ft x12'6ft. Everything in the room is freshly painted and recently upgraded. A TV is located on the wall which has Chrome Cast setup to stream anything you'd like wirelessly to the TV from your laptop. The large closet is upgraded and is ready for your use. This room has a private full bathroom and a lock for your safety and well being.
There is a small gym that has a hanging punching bag outside, adjustable weights, basketball, football, volleyball and yoga mat. There are plenty of places to run like around the subdivision that has many trees to block hot sun.
The historic West Ashley Greenway: that is only 3.9 miles away from the home or anywhere in the neighborhood. The are new sidewalks all around for biking and running. I have had others in the past ride their bike downtown on a daily basis for work and to the beach. In addition, I do have a bike rack for the Tundra if you need to be dropped off just let me know. I highly encourage a bike; if you have one and use it already and can bring it along with your trip. I have a bike rack and can drop you off to do biking trails in the area.
Общение с гостями
I regularly go out with my guests and have met many of my friends from former AirBnBers. Foor plan in the living areas have been opened up and a bar has been added to the living room for guests to make their selves at home. Please read the reviews as you should for any potential AirBnb. I am not a shy individual and do enjoy showing new guests around town because it's just fun.
Другие важные подробности
We live on the property and this listing is not the entire home. We would be available should you need anything. Please let me know if you have any questions about the appliances, amenities and any questions about the listing. Please refer to the house manual prior to asking questions it's updated daily. I strongly encourage and appreciate feedback in regards to my listing's description, pricing and anything else. It's my goal to deliver the most fun, adventures and accurate listing so I appropriately description my experience and home.
1. At the end of your stay - please strip the sheets and put towels and all linens in the provided laundry basket. Put trash in the provided trash can. And leave the key on the table in the kitchen.
2. Guests can park to the left side or right side of the driveway.
3. Don't attempt to open the 2 large windows. If you need to open the kitchen window please turn the air off.
4. Keep the door closed to keep the bugs out, they are attracted to the light.
5. This is a peaceful residential neighborhood. Quiet hours are 10pm to 9am.
6. The house accommodates the people who are registered to stay there. (Additional guests are not allowed).
7. No smoking, firearms, fireworks or pets (unless you ask)
8. Let me know if anything breaks or needs repair. Things break, and I would never enforce the security deposit unless something was stolen or maliciously broken.
9. The J.I. space is more of a bed “without the breakfast". I guarantee a clean quiet place at the fraction of the price of a full-service hotel.
10. Enjoy your stay- relax and feel free to come and go as you, please!
11. Need a late checkout? Just ask - if I don't have a new guest coming in the same day at 8, I usually don't mind if you take a few extra hours.
У этого хозяина 90 отзыва о другом жилье.Просмотреть другие отзывы
People describe me as creative, articulate, fun, energetic, great listener, technology savvy passionate person. I am a compulsive technology entrepreneur and enjoy developing myself physically and financial using applications. I set my objectives high and have a mindset focused on accomplishments. People often enjoy spending time with me because I am likable. Being technically savvy and enjoy working as a PC or an Apple, some call me a Hybrid engineer. I have experience as a Software Engineer so I know how to pay attention to details. Later to find its not something I am passionate about so I decided to move to a field of interest. Apple technical support, after about a year of learning all about it, I now stand three certifications away from being an Apple Certified Systems Administrator. Outside of the office and on the weekends I Wake Board, Run, explore and download new iPhone apps.