Charming small (20m2) studio in the very heart of Warsaw. The place where you can rest after a long day and admire the amazing view from 15th floor - you can fall in love. Cosy.
The very center of the city. Quiet, bright and functional studio, with an amazing view of the skyline of Warsaw. The fully equipped small kitchen, a very simple bathroom and atmospheric living room. Perfect place to stay business and tourism. Simply, close and quiet.
Cosy and warm studio apartment with a full access to amenities.
Общение с гостями
Airbnb or/and telephone.
languages: Polish, English or French.
The keys are provided by and handed in back to the owners directly/in person.
With an extra cost I can do a shopping for your arrival.
At the apartment you find mini guides in English from Warsaw Tourist Information Centre.
Другие важные подробности
- I provide fresh bedding
- Check in and check out hours are flexible but in case of another guests the same day check in: 15:00 check out: 11:00
-Check in/check out between 10pm-6am is possible but connected with an extra cost - 100PLN or 20euro (banknotes)
1) Silent hours 22:00-6:00 - let your neighbors get some sleep :)
2) Smoking is forbidden
3) In the case of any damage, please contact me immediately
4) I advised you and please to watch over the keys - 50 Euro for loss of keys
5) Please turn the lights off when you go out
6) Lock the door when you go out! - believe me not for everyone it’s obvious ;)
7) Small pets are accepted
8) Check in/check out hours are flexible but in case of another guests the same day check in: 15:00 check out: 11:00
9) Check in/check out between 10pm-6am is possible but connected with an extra cost - 100PLN or 20 EUR (banknotes)
10) Baby set is extra paid - 100 PLN or 20 EUR per reservation
11) Feel free and treat the place like your own. Leave the apartment in the same condition as upon arrival
Once a year I try to visit a place I've never been before.
I used to be a dancer, now I'm 'just' an engineer :)
Airbnb of adventure became my little passion. As a host (but also as a guest) I can share my love to Warsaw with you. Our culture, history and the food :) I always do my best to make your visit the best!
My mum Iwona and brother Łukasz help me sometimes when I can't meet you.