Feel at home in this super cozy, spacious, bright and charming 2 bedroom artists flat. Fully furnished apartment in quiet street in Humaitá, Rio de Janeiro.
It´s a well located neighbourhood, next to Rio's main attractions.
Walking distance to Lagoa Rodrigo de Freitas, Jardim Botânico, Parque Lage and just a few minutes by bus from Ipanema, Corcovado, Copacabana and Flamengo!
Lagoa: 15 min. walking
Copacabana: 15 min. bus
Maracanã: 30 min. bus / metrô
Hello! Welcome to our lovely home =]
We hope you have an awesome stay here in Rio!
Here are a few recommendations to make your stay even better:
We provide a map with places to go around here, as well as convenient locations, such as bus stops, markets, drugstores, ATM, etc. If you need any other information, please contact us, we will be happy to help!
Our kitchen is fully equipped and you can feel free to use any spices you need :) We have a good variety of cooking condiments and everything left inside the fridge or cabinets are for your use.
We provide linen and shower towels. We don't provide beach towels.
Please don't take the shower towels to the beach.
The most important rule of all: It is not allowed to bring outside people inside the apartment. This is for your safety and ours.
Make sure you lock the front door when you leave and close all the windows, it may rain at any time (seriously!).
This is where we live, so we expect our guests to respect our personal objects. The the closed storage rooms in the back are not to be opened.
No noise or parties after 10pm during the weekdays, and midnight during weekends.
This will be like your home, so please treat this apartment like your own, be organised and neat.
We believe you should be conscious about the use of energy and water.
So please, DO NOT leave the Air Conditioner on during the whole day, remember to always turn the lights off when leaving the apartment and make sure you don't leave the water running for longer than necessary.
If you break something, please replace it, the next guest might need it!
We hope you have a lovely stay here in our home.
HOUSE RULES, AMENITIES AND SAFETY TIPS!
Welcome to our home! We hope you have an excellent stay and enjoy Rio de Janeiro!
Please read this carefully. Here are some of the house rules our guests need to follow.
- Please close all windows (it may rain at any time).
- Remember to ALWAYS lock the front door when you leave the apartment. For your safety and ours.
- And most important of all:
DO NOT BRING OUTSIDE GUESTS TO THE APARTMENT.
THIS IS OUR MAIN RULE. If you break it, we will find ourselves in the right to ask you to leave immediately without refund. Keep that in mind. The house is NOT suitable for events. No parties allowed and no one besides the people that checked-in can enter the apartment. This is for your safety as well as ours.
- We support conscious use of resources. We believe we should never waste energy and water, so please TURN OFF the air-conditioners and lights before leaving the apartment, don't leave the air-conditioner running all day long, use it only at night, and be sure you close the doors while it is on.
- This is where we live, so we expect our guests to respect our personal objects.
- If you break anything please replace it, the next guest might need it.
- Please clean up after yourself, remember this will be your home for the duration of your stay.
- There is a law in Rio called Silence Law. So, no loud music after 10pm on weekdays and 1am on weekends.
- The rooms in the back and the closed closets are not to be opened at any time. This is our personal space and it's not for our guests to use.
- We ask our guests to take their shoes off when entering the apartment. There's a bench next to the front door where you can store them.
- It's not electric, it needs matches to ignite the flame.
- If you're frying something please turn on the exhaust hood (smoke filter) above the stove.
- Make sure to turn it off properly after use to avoid gas leak. Feel free to use anything from the spices cabinet, as well as the fridge.
LAUNDRY MACHINE USE
- Use one measure of the detergent lid and fill the proper compartment with it.
- Fill the middle compartment with the softener.
- The machine is already set up for a regular use. All you need to do is push the On/Off button called "INICIAR/DESLIGAR"
- Whenever using the laundry machine, make sure there is nothing blocking the drain inside the washing sink. That is where the water goes out, so if it's blocked, it will flood.
- We recycle. And we expect our guests to do the same :)
Every monday, wednesday and friday the building's handyman rings the bell around 11am to take out the trash for you. Please leave the bags by the door outside the apartment; the recycled trash bag opened and the organic sealed.
У этого хозяина 4 отзыва о другом жилье.Просмотреть другие отзывы
We're a couple of 33/34 year old visual artists from Rio de Janeiro.
We're very organised, friendly, love traveling around, meeting new people and learning new cultures.
We often work as collaborative duo in contemporary art projects.