Be one of the first guests to enjoy this recently renovated home directly on Pleasant Bay, featuring top of the line appliances, HDTV’s, a custom kitchen, and central air throughout. Please note: the cleaning fee is reduced to $150 with 7-night stay.
Be one of the first guests to enjoy this recently renovated home directly on Pleasant Bay, featuring top of the line appliances, HDTV’s, a custom kitchen, and central air throughout. An expansive deck literally overhangs Pleasant Bay, a unique feature that will be hard to find anywhere else.
The new furniture creates a modern and comfortable atmosphere, and the kitchen is beautiful – large, bright and fully equipped with the best of everything, including a large island. Guests who enjoy cooking will love it.
Three bedrooms and a spacious laundry room can be found on the main level, and a fourth bedroom can be found in the lower level. The master bedroom has a King bed and private bath with heated floors and a step-in tile and glass shower. The second bedroom on the main level has a Queen bed and the third bedroom has two Twin beds and a private bath. In the lower level you will find a cozy fourth bedroom with two Twin beds, a sectional couch, and a flat screen TV.
You can access the waters of Pleasant Bay by utilizing the natural stone staircase on the property, or if you prefer a sandier setting there is a public beach in Orleans on Pleasant Bay just a half a mile away. If you want to bring your boat, there is also a boat launch just a half a mile away as well.
If you don’t have a boat, not to worry! Just a few doors down is Pleasant Bay Community Boating, a nonprofit organization dedicated to the development of educational and recreational opportunities on the Bay. A membership is included with the property, so you have access their numerous sailing classes, which are appropriate for guests of all ages.
Be sure to search the Pretty Picky site for your best selection of prime vacation homes available for summer rental on Lower Cape Cod.
Pretty Picky Rental Policies
How to Book
Once you're convinced one of our Pretty Picky Properties is right for your vacation, we'll send you our simple Short-Term Vacation Rental Agreement. To lock in the week or weeks you have in mind, just book here on Airbnb. We'll return your security deposit in full assuming there is no damage, loss or extra cleaning assessed. There is a $25 charge for each lost or missing key.
ACCIDENTAL DAMAGE PROTECTION (ADP)
In addition to the valid credit card information, TENANT will secure the property rental with a nonrefundable payment of $50 - $79 for an Accidental Rental Damage Protection Program that reimburses the LANDLORD for accidental damages to the rental property interior that occur during the rental term, provided they are disclosed to Pretty Picky Properties prior to check-out. The Program will pay a Maximum Reimbursement of $(PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN). Any damages that exceed the Program Maximum Reimbursement will be charged to the TENANT’S account on file.
ADDITIONAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The parties hereto, in consideration of these presents, agree that this is a Massachusetts contract and a lease for a vacation or recreational use as expressed in Massachusetts General Laws C, 186 15(B) 9, as amended. The parties further agree that:
1. No more than the listed number of persons, including infants, children and overnight visitors listed on the lease shall occupy said premises and shall not permit more than the listed number of vehicles on the lease to be parked in the spaces assigned to the premises at any time.
2. No smoking, nor animals, birds or pets of any description shall be allowed on the leased premises (unless otherwise noted on the lease).
3. The TENANT is responsible for and agrees to notify LANDLORD’S AGENT before departure of all damage, loss and/or added expense to the premises during the lease term, including pay-per-view TV and phone charges, except normal wear and unavoidable casualty which may result from occupancy.
4. The TENANT will leave the premises in the same general, good and habitable condition as found on entry, including cleanliness, as described in the attached “Check Out Check List.”
5. The TENANT shall allow the LANDLORD or LANDLORD’S AGENT to enter the premises upon reasonable request and notice, both inside and outside, to inspect the premises, to make repairs thereto and/or to protect the premises.
6. The premises shall not be used for functions such as weddings, wedding receptions, family reunions or any other gathering involving more than the number of occupants specified in this lease agreement unless permission is obtained by the TENANT from the LANDLORD prior to occupancy.
7. Use of illegal materials such as fireworks at the property is prohibited.
8. The TENANT will pay $50 for each hour or its portion that the premises are occupied after the agreed check-out time, $25 per lost key.
9. The LANDLORD will make every effort to ensure that equipment and appliances are in good working order and to have any repairs made in a timely manner, but does not guarantee against appliance and equipment failure including but not limited to air conditioners, Internet, cable TV, dishwasher, washer, dryer or gas grill.
10. The LANDLORD is not responsible for lost or stolen items. The TENANT agrees to pay return shipping and handling charges for any item left behind and requested for return after the end of the tenancy.
11. The TENANT holds the LANDLORD and the LANDLORD’S AGENT harmless and indemnified from any insubstantial or non-material deviation between premises information provided at the time of booking and accommodations existing at the time of occupancy, including fixtures, furnishings, equipment, appliances or other personal property, whether due to typographical errors, misinformation or changes made to the premises by the LANDLORD.
12. The TENANT will hold the LANDLORD and/or his AGENT harmless and indemnified from and against all loss or damage occasioned by the use or misuse or abuse of any part of or fixture on the premises and from or against any omission, neglect or default of the TENANT, his guest, licensees or invitees.
13. The TENANT will hold the LANDLORD and/or his AGENT harmless and indemnified from and against any claims or damages for bodily injury suffered by the TENANT, his guest, licensees or invitees caused by the use, misuse or abuse of any part of or fixture on the premises and from or against any omission, neglect or default of the TENANT, his guest, licensees or invitees.
14. If the TENANT defaults and/or otherwise fails to comply with any item in this lease, the TENANT agrees to forfeit the entire security deposit and vacate said premises upon receipt of 12 hours’ proper notice from the LANDLORD and to be liable for all damages, including legal fees, should action be brought to regain possession or repair loss.
Property Information and Rental Rates
Each Pretty Picky Property is a private home owned by an individual or family. Each property is therefore uniquely furnished, decorated and equipped by its owner. As the rental broker, we keep and update a Property Profile, completed and signed by the owner, which is our only source of information regarding specific accommodations and amenities at each property. While this approach is usually quite reliable, we cannot guarantee that upon your arrival, you will find the property exactly as represented in the photos and descriptions provided at the time of booking. We must be held harmless for any misinformation, typographical errors or changes made by the owner of which we have no knowledge. All rates are reviewed and confirmed by the owner and may change from the original quoted rate.
Your rental property will have been cleaned before you arrive. You are responsible for cleaning during your stay and upon departure, to leave the home in generally the same condition as you found it. We provide a Pretty Picky “Check-Out Check List" to help guide you in your departure preparations and to ensure that your security deposit is protected from assessments for extra cleaning needed after you leave. The Check List is available at the property and usually emailed to you before you arrive.
Your Rental Agreement stipulates the maximum number of overnight guests, including all children, infants and overnight visitors, even if they stay only one night. The Agreement also states the maximum number of passenger vehicles that can be parked at the property. There can be no exceptions to these requirements. Failure to comply can result in default of the rental agreement and vacating of the premises. These requirements are strictly enforced in an effort to minimize impact on the property, including the septic system, which is designed for no more than the occupancy stipulated in the Rental Agreement. Your compliance is expected also out of respect for neighboring owners and rental guests who have the right to enjoy their properties and vacations without too many people and too much commotion next door.
У этого хозяина 20 отзыва о другом жилье.Просмотреть другие отзывы
There are a lot of places to rent for a summer vacation on the Lower Cape. There are only a few Pretty Picky Properties. Most are directly on or very near the beach. Our homeowners love their properties, fastidiously maintain them, and expect guests to treat them accordingly. Our guests demand a prime location and a vacation experience that far exceeds the typical Cape summer rental.
When you spend a good amount of money for a perfect summer vacation, you want to be sure before you commit. That's why we take the time to carefully and completely answer all your questions by phone or email. If you can visit the Cape in advance, we'll be happy to show you one or more properties you're considering.
Most guests are also comforted to know that Pretty Picky also has a property management division, Monomoy Property Services. Most unforeseen property issues can be resolved quickly with our ready access to maintenance resources.
We look forward to helping you plan your ideal Cape Cod vacation!
The Pretty Picky Team