Former artist's home with open floor plan, large windows overlooking a grassy meadow, small pond and a clear view of the Blue Ridge Mountains. Perfect for family gatherings, personal retreats and romantic getaways.
Three of the artist's daughters are current owners. They take turns hosting the rental of their beloved property. Katie is now the host.
- A cook's kitchen
- gas grill
- Expansive south facing windows allow beautiful year round view
- Creek for playing in
- Small pond with dock (swim at your own risk)
- Campfire ring in front yard
- Open loft and spiral staircase
- Games, puzzles and kids play kitchen
- TV with Roku (no cable)
- Pet fee charged. $50 per pet. Up to 2 pets allowed
- Internet and cell service: we have them, but we're in the country, and it's not always 100%.
- Warm in summer, no AC, fans provided, windows open & close, cool nights
Linens are in the linen closet.
Bathrooms- 2 full
bathroom 1: toilet, soaking tub
bathroom 2: toilet, shower
bedrooms- sleeps 10 comfortably
downstairs main house:
1 full bed private room
2 twins private room
open loft upstairs main house:
2 full fold out futons
1 twin- trundle bed
All beds have bedspreads, blankets, mattress covers, and pillows.
Общение с гостями
Caretaker close by.
House Book - binder with local attractions & activities located in entryway.
Другие важные подробности
Penland School of Crafts
gem and mineral mines
- No ATVs, RVs, hunting, or discharging of firearms
- No smoking
- Pet fee charged. $50 per pet. Up to 2 pets allowed.
- No fishing in the pond (pet fish!)